Evansville IceMen (15-46-8) at Gwinnett Gladiators (19-44-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Evansville’s Joe Zarbo has six points (3g-3a) in six games with the club.
· Greg Carey leads Gwinnett with 15 goals.
· IceMen are 11-2-2 when leading after two periods.
· Seven of the Gladiators’ last 10 games have been decided by one goal.
Kalamazoo Wings (34-29-5) at Indy Fuel (29-30-10) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Ludwig Blomstrand leads Kalamazoo against the Fuel with five goals.
· Indy’s Nick Bruneteau leads rookie defensemen with 35 assists.
· K-Wings are tied for second with three shorthanded goals against.
· Fuel are sixth on the power play at home at 21.3 percent (33-for-155).
Cincinnati Cyclones (31-29-9) at Fort Wayne Komets (46-17-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Cincinnati’s Jack Combs is tied for fourth with 76 points (31g-45a).
· Fort Wayne’s Eric Faille is on a six-game goal streak since March 13 (8g).
· Cyclones are second with 27.51 shots-against per game.
· Komets are fifth on the power play at 20.0 percent (52-for-260).
Wheeling Nailers (33-33-2) at Reading Royals (44-19-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Jarrett Burton leads Wheeling against the Royals with five goals and 10 points.
· Reading’s Mike Marcou is tied for fourth among defensemen with 16 power-play assists.
· Nailers are tied for seventh on the penalty kill at 83.9 percent (234-for-279).
· Royals are fourth with 3.68 goals per game.
Tulsa Oilers (35-29-6) at Wichita Thunder (32-29-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Tulsa’s Drew Fisher is sixth with 74 points (18g-56a).
· Todd Hosmer leads Wichita against the Oilers with four goals.
· Oilers are seventh with 3.49 goals per game.
· Thunder are fourth with 27.88 shots-against per game.
Utah Grizzlies (35-26-8) at Idaho Steelheads (47-18-6) 7:10 p.m. MT
· Utah’s Igor Bobkov is tied for second with four shutouts.
· Wade MacLeod leads Idaho against the Grizzlies with nine goals and 16 points.
· Grizzlies lead the league with 17 shorthanded goals.
· Steelheads have outscored their opponents 85-35 in the first period.
Ontario Reign (41-18-10) at Alaska Aces (34-28-7) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Maxim Kitsyn leads Ontario against the Aces with seven goals and 10 points.
· Alaska’s Greg Wolfe is fourth among rookies with 58 points (21g-37a).
· Reign are tied for third with 2.59 goals-against per game.
· Aces are 25-0-3 when leading after two periods.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Toledo can clinch the North Division title on Wednesday if:
Fort Wayne loses in regulation
Kalamazoo can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Kalamazoo wins AND Wheeling loses OR Kalamazoo loses in overtime/shootout AND Wheeling loses in regulation
Tulsa can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Tulsa wins in regulation or overtime
Utah can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Utah wins AND Alaska loses in regulation