Atlanta Gladiators (33-30-7) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (28-32-10) 7 p.m. ET
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is second with 237 shots on goal.
• Michael St. Croix leads Greenville against the Gladiators with 15 points (4g-11a).
• Gladiators are 25-5-6 when scoring first.
• Swamp Rabbits are tied for fifth with 17 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Adirondack Thunder (37-27-6) at Manchester Monarchs (38-23-9) 7 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Michael Kirkpatrick leads rookies, and is fourth overall, with 28 goals.
• Maxim Kitsyn leads Manchester against the Thunder with four goals.
• Thunder are 17-6-5 when outshot by their opponent.
• Monarchs have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after two periods.
Elmira Jackals (37-28-5) at Brampton Beast (21-38-11) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Elmira’s Cason Hohmann is second among rookies with 57 points (20g-37a).
• Mike Vernace leads Brampton with 33 points (5g-28a).
• Jackals are 19-4-5 in one-goal games.
• Beast are 12-2-4 when leading after two periods.
Orlando Solar Bears (33-28-9) at Florida Everblades (44-23-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Orlando’s T.J. Foster is second among rookies with 25 goals.
• Florida’s Anthony Peters is second among rookie goaltenders with a 2.20 goals-against average.
• Solar Bears are first on the penalty kill on the road at 87.7 percent (100-for-114).
• Everblades are 27-15-2 against South Division opponents.
South Carolina Stingrays (42-18-10) at Norfolk Admirals (30-35-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
• South Carolina’s Vitek Vanecek is second with a 2.03 goals-against average.
• Greg Chase leads Norfolk against the Stingrays with four goals.
• Stingrays lead the league with 26.80 shots-against per game.
• Admirals are 19-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Fort Wayne Komets (39-22-9) at Indy Fuel (31-36-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is third with 50 assists and 74 points.
• Dylan Clarke leads Indy against the Komets with nine points (2g-7a).
• Komets lead the league with 13 shorthanded goals.
• Fuel are tied for second on the penalty kill at home at 87.8 percent (101-for-115).
Reading Royals (36-24-10) at Wheeling Nailers (35-26-9) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Reading’s Justin Crandall leads rookies with 12 power-play assists.
• Riley Brace leads Wheeling against the Royals with 10 points (3g-7a).
• Royals are sixth with 32.03 shots per game.
• Nailers are 24-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Evansville IceMen (28-33-9) at Allen Americans (40-23-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Evansville’s Alex Wideman is tied for second among rookies with two shootout-winning goals.
• Allen’s Chad Costello leads the league with 40 power-play points (7g-33a).
• IceMen are 13-1-6 when leading after two periods.
• Americans are third on the power play at home at 20.1 percent (28-for-139).
Cincinnati Cyclones (35-26-9) at Quad City Mallards (36-28-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Tommy Mele leads Cincinnati against the Mallards with five goals.
• Quad City’s Mike Monfredo is tied for fifth among defensemen with 29 assists.
• Cyclones are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.79 penalty minutes per game.
• Mallards are 23-4-3 when scoring first.
Tulsa Oilers (35-30-5) at Wichita Thunder (18-40-12) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Tulsa’s Phil Brewer is third among rookies with 24 goals.
• Wichita’s Landon Oslanski leads defensemen with 10 power-play goals.
• Oilers are tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals against.
• Thunder are tied for the league lead with 19 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Kalamazoo Wings (37-28-5) at Toledo Walleye (46-19-5) 8:15 p.m. ET
• Alex Mallet leads Kalamazoo against the Walleye with seven points (2g-5a).
• Toledo’s Jeff Lerg is second with 28 wins.
• K-Wings are 16-7-2 against North Division opponents.
• Walleye are league’s least-penalized team with 9.30 penalty minutes per game.
Utah Grizzlies (38-26-6) at Rapid City Rush (29-34-7) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Utah’s Charles Sarault is tied for second with 20 power-play assists.
• Mikhail Stefanovich leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with six goals.
• Grizzlies are fourth with 10 shorthanded goals.
• Rush are 19-1-2 when leading after two periods.
Missouri Mavericks (51-14-5) at Idaho Steelheads (37-23-10) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Missouri’s Andrew Courtney is second with 12 power-play goals.
• Idaho’s Zach Yuen is fifth among defensemen with 18 power-play points (3g-15a).
• Mavericks are second with 2.24 goals-against per game.
• Steelheads are 21-2-3 when leading after one period.
Colorado Eagles (40-26-4) at Alaska Aces (26-37-7) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Colorado’s Jesse Mychan is tied for the league lead with 31 goals.
• Peter Sivak leads Alaska against the Eagles with three goals and 10 points.
• Eagles are second with 27.21 shots-against per game.
• Aces are tied for fifth on the power play at home at 19.3 percent (23-for-119).
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Reading can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Reading wins OR Reading loses in overtime/shootout OR Elmira loses OR Kalamazoo loses in regulation
Adirondack can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Adirondack wins AND Elmira loses OR Kalamazoo loses in regulation/Adirondack loses in overtime/shootout AND Elmira loses in regulation
Kalamazoo can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Kalamazoo wins AND Elmira loses in regulation
Wheeling can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Wheeling wins AND Elmira loses in regulation
Quad City can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Quad City wins OR Quad City loses in overtime/shootout OR Tulsa loses
Manchester can clinch the East Division title on Friday if:
Manchester wins OR Reading loses in regulation OR Manchester loses in overtime/shootout AND Reading loses
South Carolina can clinch the South Division title on Friday if:
South Carolina wins OR Florida loses in regulation OR South Carolina loses in overtime/shootout AND Florida loses
Colorado can clinch the West Division title on Friday if:
Colorado wins AND Idaho loses in regulation
LONGEST ASSIST STREAK, ONE SEASON
20 – David Desharnais, Cincinnati Cyclones, Jan. 5-Feb. 29, 2008 (30 assists)
17 – Chad Costello, Allen Americans, Feb. 26, 2016-Present (27 assists)
– Peter Kasowski, Roanoke Valley Rebels, Oct. 26-Dec. 7, 1991 (28 assists)
15 – Scott Bertoli, Trenton Titans, Feb. 16-April 4, 2000 (21 assists)
– Mike Reier, Dayton Bombers, Oct. 23-Nov. 28, 1992 (24 assists)
– John Spoltore, Louisiana Ice Gators, Oct. 17-Nov. 24, 1998 (22 assists)
– John Spoltore, Louisiana Ice Gators, Dec. 20, 1997-Jan. 16, 1998 (23 assists)
– Matt Robbins, Charlotte Checkers, Jan. 12-March 11, 1994 (18 assists)