Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (41-22-8) at Johnstown Chiefs (22-35-14) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Bullies are 4-1-0 with a 2.76 goals-against average in their last four games.
* Chiefs are 2-3-0 and with a 4.73 goals-against average in their last five games.
* Derek Edwardson has 10 assists and 14 points in nine games against Johnstown.
* Chiefs have won two of their last three games and are 14-13-8 at home in 2004-05.
South Carolina Stingrays (38-24-9) at Charlotte Checkers (39-26-6) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Joe Tenute has scored in 28 of 32 games since All-Star Game – 41 points (18g-23a).
* Both teams are tied for fourth in the ECHL with 13 shorthand goals.
* Stingrays are 4-1-2 with a 2.08 goals-against average against Charlotte in 2004-05.
* Checkers have won their last two home games, outscoring their opponents 7-3.
Pee Dee Pride (31-35-5) at Greenville Grrrowl (38-28-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Pride went 4-for-5 on the power play in 6-2 win over South Carolina on Friday.
* Greenville is 20-14-1 record and +20 rating at home.
* Pee Dee’s Kyle Kidney scored four points (1g-3a) in Friday’s 6-2 win over South Carolina.
* Grrrowl has started four goaltenders, who have combined 2.78 goals-against average, in 2004-05.
Columbia Inferno (38-21-12) at Florida Everblades (41-20-10) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Inferno scored three unanswered goals in the third period of 5-4 shootout win at Florida on Friday.
* Reggie Berg scored two goals and had two assists in Florida’s loss on Friday.
* Columbia is 16-15-4 with a -57 plus-minus rating on the road.
* Tyler MacKay is 6-0-1 with a 1.95 goals-against average at home for Florida.
Reading Royals (43-21-7) at Wheeling Nailers (37-29-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Royals have won the last two meetings and are 6-3-0 against the Nailers.
* Wheeling is 2-2-0 at home and 3-4-2 overall against Reading.
* Reading’s Barry Brust is 3-0-0 with goals against of 1.00 in his last three games.
* Defenseman Ray DiLauro leads the Nailers with 40 assists and is second on the team with 52 points.
Trenton Titans (41-21-9) at Toledo Storm (41-25-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Trenton is 3-1-0 at Toledo and 6-2-0 overall against the Storm.
* Storm is 10-3-1 in its last 14 games and returns to playoffs for 11th time in 14 years.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 11-2-0 with a shutout and goals against of 2.06 in his last 13 games.
* Toledo’s Scooter Smith has two game-winning goals and eight points (3g-5a) in his last five games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (39-24-8) at Augusta Lynx (28-34-9) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Matus Kostur stopped 64 of 67 shots in 3-2 overtime loss at Gwinnett on Friday.
* Brad Schell had game winner versus Lynx as Gwinnett won third straight game by a 3-2 score on Friday.
* Lynx has the league’s best home power play at 20.5 percent.
* Gwinnett is 17-15-3 on the road.
Dayton Bombers (23-40-8) at Peoria Rivermen (37-26-8) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Bombers have won the last three meetings and are 5-3-0 against the Rivermen.
* Peoria is 2-0-2 at home and 3-3-2 overall against Dayton.
* Janne Jokila leads Dayton with 46 points and is second on the team in goals (24) and assists (22).
* Rivermen’s Alfie Michaud is 1-1-1 with goals against of 1.61 against Dayton.
Texas Wildcatters (17-43-11) at Louisiana IceGators (25-40-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
* John Snowden had a hat trick and two assists in Texas’ 7-4 win over Louisiana on Friday.
* IceGators’ Jade Galbraith had two goals on Friday and has seven goals in his last five games.
* Wildcatters are 2-2-1 and have averaged 4.4 goals per game in their last five games.
* Wes Mason is the IceGators leading scorer with 69 points (31g-38a) in 71 games.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (39-23-9) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (50-16-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Sea Wolves have lost three of their last four games in shootouts.
* Frederic Cloutier stopped four of five shooters in Ice Pilots 5-4 shootout win at Mississippi on Friday.
* Teams combined for five power-play goals on Friday (Sea Wolves 3-for-8 and Ice Pilots 2-for-8).
* Aaron Phillips (14) and Jordan Krestanovich (14) have 28 points in 11 games against Mississippi.
Idaho Steelheads (42-22-7) at Bakersfield Condors (39-22-10) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Idaho lost in regulation on Friday for the first time since February 27, going 14-0-4 in that span.
* Mathieu Brunelle has three game-winning goals and 14 points (12g-2a) in 17 games with Bakersfield.
* Steelheads’ Matthew Yeats is 2-0-0 with 1.44 goals-against average in his last two starts.
* Condors secured first Kelly Cup Playoff berth with 5-3 win over Idaho on Friday.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (43-20-8) at Fresno Falcons (38-25-8) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Sebastien Centomo and Olivier Michaud are 4-0-0 with a 0.75 goals-against average the last four games.
* Falcons are 20-13-2 at home despite have a plus-minus rating of -73.
* Ice Dogs have won the last six meetings with Fresno and have outscored Falcons 15-1 the last three games.
* Dan Tessier is the Falcons leading scorer with 59 points (25g-34a) in 60 games.
Alaska Aces (45-18-8) at Las Vegas Wranglers (30-33-8) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Matt Underhill made 50 saves and Chris Minard scored his 49th goal in Aces 4-2 win at Las Vegas Friday.
* Wranglers are 14-17-4 at home despite 2.26 goals-against average and plus-minus rating of +30.
* In the last five games, Scott Gomez has nine assists and 11 points and Alaska is 4-1-0.
* Matt Dzieduszycki has four goals and five points in five games for the Wranglers.
Victoria Salmon Kings (14-52-5) at San Diego Gulls (35-29-7) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Gulls are 23-8-4 with plus-minus rating of +97 at home.
* Victoria is 6-26-3 with a 3.93 goals-against average on the road.
* Max Birbraer scored a goal and added an assist in San Diego’s 3-2 win over Victoria on Friday.
* Victoria has scored 50 percent (8 of 16) of its goals against San Diego on the power play.