Dayton Bombers (9-5-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (9-10-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Adam Berkhoel is 3-1-0 with a shutout and goals-against of 1.96 in four starts against Cincinnati.
* Cincinnati’s Cory Urquhart has two game-winning goals and six points (4g-2a) in last seven games.
* Tim Konsorada leads the Bombers against Cincinnati with five assists and seven points in five games.
* Defenseman Rory Rawlyk has an assist and point in each of his first five games for the Cyclones (1g-7a).
Charlotte Checkers (12-9-1) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (5-14-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Ice Pilots have won last two meetings to improve to 11-7-1 all-time against Checkers.
* Charlotte’s Alex Westlund is 2-0-0 with goals-against average of 2.00 in two road starts.
* Pensacola’s Mike Ayers had 35 saves in 2-1 win against Charlotte on Dec. 5.
* Checkers defensemen Kenton Smith (1g-2a) and Corey Potter (1g-2a) have six points against Pensacola.
Victoria Salmon Kings (9-11-1) at Phoenix RoadRunners (12-10-0) 7:11 p.m. MT
* RoadRunners are 3-1-0 at home and 5-1-0 overall against Victoria.
* Victoria’s Wes Goldie has four-game point streak (4g-3a) including pair of two-goal games.
* Phoenix defenseman Alexandre Rouleau has five-game point streak (1g-5a).
* Salmon Kings won last meeting 5-0 at Phoenix on Mar. 20, 2006 to improve to 1-3-2 against RoadRunners.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 309 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 163 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, center Drew Larman and right wing Jesse Schultz this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.