Brampton Beast (8-13-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (9-13-2) 7 p.m. ET
• Brampton’s Brandon Marino is fifth with 25 points (6g-19a).
• Kalamazoo’s Tanner Sorenson is second among rookies with a 22.7 percent shooting percentage (5-for-22).
• Beast are sixth with four shorthanded goals.
• K-Wings are 5-0-2 when leading after two periods.
Manchester Monarchs (15-8-1) at Adirondack Thunder (14-3-1) 7 p.m. ET
• Manchester’s Zac Larraza leads rookies with 11 goals.
• Louick Marcotte leads Adirondack against the Monarchs with three goals and four points.
• Monarchs lead the league with 35.29 shots per game.
• Thunder are fourth with 3.28 goals per game.
Reading Royals (10-10-3) at Florida Everblades (18-8-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Reading’s Justin Crandall is tied for second among rookies with 24 points (7g-17a).
• Florida’s Daniel Altshuller is second with a 1.54 goals-against average.
• Royals are fourth with 26.43 shots-against per game.
• Everblades lead the league on the penalty kill at 89.8 percent (97-for-108).
Norfolk Admirals (8-15-1) at Elmira Jackals (15-9-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Norfolk’s Tommy Mele is on a three-game goal streak since Dec. 5 (3g).
• Mike Seidel leads Elmira against the Admirals with four points (2g-2a).
• Admirals are third on the penalty kill on the road at 89.9 percent (62-for-69).
• Jackals are tied for fourth with five shorthanded goals.
Orlando Solar Bears (10-8-4) at Atlanta Gladiators (12-8-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Ryan Rupert leads Orlando against the Gladiators with three goals.
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt leads the league with 11 power-play points (5g-6a).
• Solar Bears are tied for the league lead with seven shorthanded goals.
• Gladiators are 9-2-0 when scoring first.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (11-11-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (13-9-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Bretton Cameron leads Greenville against the Stingrays with four goals and five points.
• South Carolina’s Joey Leach is fifth among defensemen in plus-minus at +12.
• Swamp Rabbits are 4-1-1 when leading after one period.
• Stingrays are 11-2-2 when scoring first.
Fort Wayne Komets (10-8-1) at Indy Fuel (10-11-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Shawn Szydlowski leads Fort Wayne against the Fuel with six points (0g-6a).
• Indy’s Shane Owen is tied for ninth with a .924 save percentage.
• Komets are fifth on the power play on the road at 24.2 percent (8-for-33).
• Fuel are 6-3-2 in one-goal games.
Evansville IceMen (8-12-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (11-6-41) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Matthew Zay leads Evansville against the Cyclones with two goals.
• Cincinnati’s Steve Weinstein is tied for second among rookies with five power-play goals.
• IceMen are 4-0-1 when scoring first.
• Cyclones are fourth on the power play at home at 22.5 percent (9-for-40).
Toledo Walleye (12-6-4) at Wheeling Nailers (12-9-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Toledo’s Jeff Lerg is fifth with a 1.94 goals-against average.
• Zack Torquato leads Wheeling with 10 goals.
• Walleye are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against.
• Nailers are fifth with 32.88 shots per game.
Wichita Thunder (6-16-1) at Colorado Eagles (10-12-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Wichita’s Landon Oslanski is tied for third among defensemen with three power-play goals.
• Trent Daavettila leads Colorado against the Thunder with four goals.
• Thunder have scored 20 of their 45 goals in the first period.
• Eagles are tied for first on the penalty kill at home at 90.9 percent (60-for-66).
Quad City Mallards (13-8-3) at Rapid City Rush (12-7-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Quad City’s Mike Monfredo is third among defensemen with 19 points (3g-16a).
• Rapid City’s Mikhail Stefanovich has posted hat tricks in his last two games.
• Mallards are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against.
• Rush are 5-0-2 in one-goal games.
Alaska Aces (8-14-3) at Utah Grizzlies (13-7-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Alaska’s William Wrenn is tied for fourth among defensemen with 14 assists.
• Charles Sarault leads Utah against the Aces with eight points (3g-5a).
• Aces are 8-2-0 when leading after two periods.
• Grizzlies are tied for second with 29 goals in the third period.