Atlanta Gladiators (14-9-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (10-13-3) 7 p.m. ET
• Atlanta’s Tyler Murovich is on a three-game goal streak since Dec. 12 (3g).
• Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is tied for third with 10 wins.
• Gladiators are 7-3-1 when outshooting their opponent.
• K-Wings are 6-0-3 when leading after two periods.
Elmira Jackals (17-9-0) at Reading Royals (12-10-3) 7 p.m. ET
• Cason Hohmann leads Elmira against the Royals with nine points (3g-6a).
• Reading’s Robbie Czarnik is tied for second with six power-play goals.
• Jackals are on a six-game winning streak and are 9-1-0 in their last 10 games.
• Royals are fourth with 26.60 shots-against per game.
Florida Everblades (19-9-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (15-9-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Florida’s Ethan Werek is tied for the league lead in plus-minus at +15.
• South Carolina’s Mark Dekanich is sixth with a 1.99 goals-against average.
• Everblades are third with 3.32 goals per game.
• Stingrays are 12-2-2 when scoring first.
Adirondack Thunder (15-4-2) at Norfolk Admirals (9-17-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Ken Appleby is tied for third with 10 wins.
• Norfolk’s Charles-Olivier Roussel is tied for fourth among defensemen with 19 points (2g-17a).
• Thunder are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against.
• Admirals are seventh on the penalty kill at 86.0 percent (111-for-129).
Manchester Monarchs (17-9-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (11-9-1) 8 p.m. ET
• Manchester’s Matt Leitner leads rookies with 20 assists.
• Fort Wayne’s Jordon Southorn is fifth among defensemen with 69 shots on goal.
• Monarchs lead the league with five wins when trailing after two periods (5-7-0).
• Komets are second with 33.48 shots per game.
Wichita Thunder (6-17-1) at Tulsa Oilers (10-10-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Danick Gauthier leads Wichita against the Oilers with three points (2g-1a).
• Tulsa’s Kevin Carr is fourth with a 1.95 goals-against average.
• Thunder have scored 20 of their 45 goals in the first period.
• Oilers are the only team in the league to have not allowed a shorthanded goal this season.
Cincinnati Cyclones (12-6-4) at Missouri Mavericks (19-3-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Cincinnati’s Nick Huard is tied for second, and leads rookies, with six power-play goals.
• Missouri’s Parker Milner is second with a 1.64 goals-against average.
• Cyclones have outscored their opponents 30-20 in the third period.
• Mavericks are 8-0-0 at home.
Wheeling Nailers (13-9-3) at Quad City Mallards (14-8-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Wheeling’s John McCarron leads rookies with 90 shots on goal.
• Quad City’s Matt Neal is tied for second among rookies in plus-minus at +12.
• Nailers are 11-0-0 when leading after two periods.
• Mallards are second on the power play at home at 24.4 percent (11-for-45).
Indy Fuel (10-13-2) at Evansville IceMen (9-13-2) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Ben Marshall leads Indy against the IceMen with four points (1g-3a).
• Evansville’s Tyson Fawcett leads the league with 15 goals.
• Fuel are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.68 penalty minutes per game.
• IceMen lead the league on the power play at 22.8 percent (18-for-79).
Colorado Eagles (12-12-2) at Utah Grizzlies (14-8-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Colorado’s Trent Daavettila is on a six-game point streak since Dec. 4 (6g-6a).
• Barry Almeida leads Utah against the Eagles with five points (5g-0a).
• Eagles are tied for third on the power play on the road at 25.0 percent (7-for-28).
• Grizzlies have scored of their league-leading eight shorthanded goals at home.
Allen Americans (15-9-1) at Idaho Steelheads (10-14-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Allen’s Chad Costello leads the league with 35 points (10g-25a).
• Idaho’s Brandon Magee is third for third among rookies with 79 shots on goal.
• Americans are 9-0-0 when leading after one period.
• Steelheads are tied for second on the penalty kill at home at 89.1 percent (41-for-46).
Rapid City Rush (12-8-2) at Alaska Aces (8-15-3) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Rapid City’s Mikhail Stefanovich leads the league with a 36.0 percent shooting percentage (9-for-25).
• Alaska’s Gleason Fournier is tied for second among defensemen with seven goals.
• Rush are 5-1-2 in one-goal games.
• Aces are third with 33.15 shots per game.