Atlanta Gladiators (15-9-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (10-14-3) 7 p.m. ET
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is tied for third with 13 goals.
• Dane Fox leads Kalamazoo with 19 points (7g-12a).
• Gladiators are third with six shorthanded goals.
• K-Wings are 5-1-3 in one-goal games.
Elmira Jackals (18-9-0) at Reading Royals (12-11-3) 7 p.m. ET
• Elmira’s Niklas Lundstrom leads the league with a .945 save percentage.
• Adam Comrie leads Reading against the Jackals with five goals and eight points.
• Jackals are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against.
• Royals have outscored their opponents 31-16 in the third period.
Orlando Solar Bears (10-9-5) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (11-12-3) 7 p.m. ET
• Brady Vail leads Orlando against the Swamp Rabbits with eight points (3g-5a).
• Greenville’s Jack Combs is third with 93 shots on goal.
• Solar Bears are first on the penalty kill on the road at 93.9 percent (46-for-49).
• Swamp Rabbits are seventh with 30.85 shots per game.
Florida Everblades (20-9-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (15-9-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Florida’s Mark Nemec is tied for third among defensemen in plus-minus at +14.
• Joe Devin leads South Carolina against the Everblades with three points (0g-3a).
• Everblades have outscored their opponents 30-18 in the first period.
• Stingrays are second with 2.07 goals-against per game.
Adirondack Thunder (16-4-2) at Norfolk Admirals (9-18-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Michael Kirkpatrick is tied for second among rookies with 11 goals.
• Jonathan Lessard leads Norfolk against the Thunder with four goals and five points.
• Thunder are third with 3.32 goals per game.
• Admirals are 6-1-0 when leading after one period.
Manchester Monarchs (18-9-1) at Toledo Walleye (14-7-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Manchester’s Matt Leitner is second overall, and leads rookies, with 29 points (7g-22a).
• Toledo’s Zach Nastasiuk is tied for third among rookies with a 22.2 percent shooting percentage (4-for-18).
• Monarchs are 11-2-1 in one-goal games.
• Walleye are league’s third-least penalized team with 10.72 penalty minutes per game.
Brampton Beast (8-14-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (11-10-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Brampton’s Jeremie Blain is third with 12 power-play points (1g-11a).
• Mike Embach leads Fort Wayne with nine goals and 18 points.
• Beast are tied for seventh on the power play at 19.8 percent (20-for-101).
• Komets are 6-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Wichita Thunder (7-17-1) at Tulsa Oilers (10-10-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Wichita’s Danick Gauthier has six goals in his last 10 games.
• Brady Ramsay leads Tulsa against the Thunder with three goals.
• Thunder have scored 21 of their 48 goals in the first period.
• Oilers are fifth with 26.78 shots-against per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (12-7-4) at Missouri Mavericks (20-3-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Cincinnati’s Nick Huard is fifth among rookies with 23 points (8g-15a).
• Missouri’s Colin Markison is second among rookies in plus-minus at +13.
• Cyclones lead the league on the power play at 24.1 percent (20-for-83).
• Mavericks are 16-1-0 when scoring first.
Wheeling Nailers (14-9-3) at Quad City Mallards (14-9-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Wheeling’s John McCarron leads rookies with 92 shots on goal.
• Quad City’s Steve Michalek is fifth with 437 saves.
• Nailers are third with 33.23 shots per game.
• Mallards are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 88.0 percent (44-for-50).
Indy Fuel (10-14-2) at Evansville IceMen (10-13-2) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Alex Lavoie leads Indy with 22 points (8g-14a).
• Evansville’s Daultan Leveille is tied for second with four game-winning goals.
• Fuel are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.81 penalty minutes per game.
• IceMen are third on the power play at 21.7 percent (18-for-83).
Colorado Eagles (12-13-2) at Utah Grizzlies (15-8-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Jesse Mychan leads Colorado with 11 goals.
• Utah’s Matt Berry is on a six-game point streak since Dec. 5 (4g-6a).
• Eagles are third with 25.81 shots-against per game.
• Grizzlies are 13-5-1 against West Division opponents.
Allen Americans (15-10-1) at Idaho Steelheads (11-14-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Allen’s Joel Rumpel is second with 11 wins.
• Emil Molin leads Idaho against the Americans with two goals.
• Americans are 13-1-0 when scoring first.
• Steelheads are tied for second with seven games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Rapid City Rush (12-9-2) at Alaska Aces (9-15-3) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Rapid City’s Destry Straight is tied for first among rookies with three game-winning goals.
• Tim Coffman leads Alaska against the Rush with four points (2g-2a).
• Rush are 9-5-2 against West Division opponents.
• Aces are tied for third on the power play at home at 23.1 percent (12-for-52).