Reading Royals (13-10-4) at Columbia Inferno (7-14-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* First-ever meeting between the two teams.
* Rookie Jeff Pietrasiak has won his last three starts to improve to 6-1-0 since joining Royals on Dec. 2.
* Jeff Miles has five points (2g-3a) in the last six games and leads Columbia with 14 assists and 23 points.
* Royals rookie Joe Zappala has seven game-point streak (6g-5a), including two game-winning goals.
South Carolina Stingrays (13-11-2) at Florida Everblades (18-7-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Everblades’ Reggie Berg has two-game assist streak (4a) and six-game point streak (3g-8a).
* South Carolina’s Cail MacLean has four goals, including two game winners, in his last four games.
* Florida’s David Shantz has won last three starts, including 31 saves in 3-1 win at South Carolina on Dec. 16.
* Stingrays’ Davis Parley is 3-0 with goals against of 1.67 and save percentage of .950 in last three starts.
Dayton Bombers (11-6-1) at Trenton Titans (11-8-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Titans won 9-1 on Nov. 11 and are 7-1-0 in last eight games at Trenton, including 5-1-0 in one-goal games.
* Tim Konsorada has six assists in the last four games and is second on the Bombers with 14 points (5g-9a).
* Trenton’s Gregg Johnson has a four-game assist streak (4a) and four-game point streak (3g-4a).
* Defenseman Greg Labenski has five assists in the last five games and is second on Dayton with 10 assists.
Cincinnati Cyclones (13-10-2) at Toledo Storm (12-10-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Storm has won first two meetings at Toledo, 3-2 on Nov. 4 and 4-1 on Nov. 19.
* Cory Urquhart has game-winning goal and leads Cyclones against Toledo with four assists and six points.
* Rookie Andrew R. Martin leads Toledo the last five games with five assists and seven points.
* Cyclones’ Barret Ehgoetz has two game-winning goals in the last three games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (15-7-4) at Augusta Lynx (12-16-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Gladiators have won last two meetings to improve to 17-10-3 all-time against Augusta.
* Shane Hynes leads Augusta against Gwinnett with six points and is tied for the team lead with three goals.
* Gwinnett rookie Dave Caruso is 2-0-0 with a shutout and goals-against average of 2.00 against Augusta.
* Jamie Johnson has three-game assist streak (3a) and leads Lynx with 20 assists and 30 points in 22 games.
Texas Wildcatters (17-5-2) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (6-16-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Wildcatters have won first two meetings, 4-1 at Pensacola on Oct. 27 and 6-4 at Texas on Oct. 28.
* Pensacola rookie Ben Gray picked up first pro win making 35 saves in 3-2 win at Columbia on Dec. 16.
* Texas’ Brandin Cote leads the ECHL with five game-winning goals, including two in the last five games.
* Mike Wirll has scored the Ice Pilots last two game-winning goals, both in final 90 seconds of game.
Utah Grizzlies (6-16-3) at Bakersfield Condors (15-7-2) 7:00 p.m. PT
* In first meeting, rookie Danny Taylor made 26 saves in Bakersfield’s 3-1 win at home on Nov. 14.
* Utah’s Ryan Kinasewich had his seventh multi-point game on Nov. 16 against Alaska (1g-1a).
* Condor rookie Todd Griffith had first game-winning goal and first multi-goal game (2g) against Utah.
* Matt Craig has two-game goal streak and is second on the Grizzlies with 14 points (7g-7a) in 18 games.
Phoenix RoadRunners (15-11-1) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (6-15-2) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Ice Dogs are 5-2-0 at home and 9-4-0 overall against RoadRunners, including 4-1-0 in one-goal games.
* Phoenix’s Brett Smith had ECHL’s longest goal streak since 2003-04 end at nine games (10g) Thursday.
* Long Beach defenseman Jeff Mason has team-leading six assists and eight points in the last six games.
* Phoenix’s Cody Rudkowsky is 2-0-1 with 103 saves and goals-against average of 1.96 in last three games.
Stockton Thunder (15-2-5) at Fresno Falcons (14-9-1) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Falcons are 5-0-0 at home and 9-0-1 overall against Stockton, including 6-0-1 in one-goal games.
* Stockton’s Cam Ellsworth is 6-0-0 with a shutout and goals-against average of 2.30 in his last six starts.
* Rookie Troy Bodie has six points (3g-3a) the last three games and leads the Thunder with 11 goals.
* Fresno’s Luke Curtin has four-game assist streak (7a) and is sixth in the league with 22 assists in 18 games.
Idaho Steelheads (12-10-2) at Alaska Aces (16-8-0) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Alaska’s Derek Gustafson is 4-0-0 with a shutout and goals-against average of 0.75 in his last four starts.
* Steelheads defenseman Darrell Hay has six assists and seven points in his last six games.
* Kimbi Daniels had three assists in Wednesday’s 4-0 win and leads the Aces with 19 assists and 27 points.
* Derek Nesbitt has seven points (1g-6a) the last six games and leads Idaho with 21 assists and 30 points.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 310 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 165 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, center Drew Larman and right wing Jesse Schultz this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.