Adirondack Thunder (15-6-5) at Reading Royals (14-11-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Patch Alber is third among defensemen with eight power-play assists.
- Chris McCarthy leads Reading with 24 points (11g-13a).
- Thunder are tied for second on the power play on the road at 23.4 percent (11-for-47).
- Royals are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals against.
Manchester Monarchs (18-8-2) at Elmira Jackals (6-14-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Quentin Shore is fourth among rookies with 24 points (9g-15a).
- Kenton Miller leads Elmira with six goals.
- Monarchs are fourth with 28.39 shots-against per game.
- Jackals are third on the power play at home at 25.8 percent (8-for-31).
Norfolk Admirals (5-18-4) at South Carolina Stingrays (13-10-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Mikael Tam leads Norfolk against the Stingrays with four goals and six points.
- South Carolina’s Steven McParland is tied for sixth among rookies with 20 points (6g-14a).
- Admirals are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals against.
- Stingrays are second with 2.76 goals-against per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (10-15-3) at Toledo Walleye (21-4-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Lane Scheidl leads Kalamazoo against the Walleye with two goals.
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is second with 13 power-play points (2g-11a).
- K-Wings are 7-2-2 when scoring first.
- Walleye are 13-1-0 in their last 14 games.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (15-10-2) at Atlanta Gladiators (11-13-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Matt Prapavessis leads Greenville against the Gladiators with four points (0g-4a).
- Atlanta’s Eric Neiley is third with 18 goals.
- Swamp Rabbits lead the league with six wins when trailing after one period (6-5-2).
- Gladiators are tied for the league lead with six games decided in overtime.
Brampton Beast (16-8-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (16-7-3) 8 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s David Vallorani is on a nine-game point streak (6g-9a).
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- Beast are 13-1-2 when scoring first.
- Komets are first on the penalty kill at home at 95.0 percent (57-for-60).
Idaho Steelheads (15-10-3) at Allen Americans (17-13-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Travis Ewanyk leads Idaho against the Americans with three points (1g-2a).
- Allen’s Bryan Moore is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Steelheads are second on the power play at 23.1 percent (25-for-108).
- Americans are tied for fifth with 2.84 goals-against per game.
Tulsa Oilers (17-11-2) at Quad City Mallards (15-9-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with 16 wins.
- Quad City’s Alex Petan is tied for sixth among rookies with 20 points (10g-10a).
- Oilers are fifth with 33.53 shots per game.
- Mallards are 8-2-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Missouri Mavericks (10-12-5) at Wichita Thunder (11-10-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Dane Fox is third with 120 shots on goal.
- Vincent Arseneau leads Wichita against the Mavericks with three goals and four points.
- Mavericks are second on the penalty kill on the road at 90.9 percent (60-for-66).
- Thunder are 6-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Utah Grizzlies (9-16-3) at Colorado Eagles (18-6-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Ralph Cuddemi leads Utah against the Eagles with four points (2g-2a).
- Colorado’s Clarke Saunders is tied for third with a 2.23 goals-against average.
- Grizzlies are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 31-17 during their current eight-game winning streak.
Alaska Aces (15-6-5) at Rapid City Rush (9-13-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Alaska’s Kevin Carr is fifth with 473 saves.
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Aces with four goals and eight points.
- Aces are 10-0-4 when scoring first.
- Rush are tied as the league’s second-least penalized team with 10.93 penalty minutes per game.