South Carolina Stingrays (14-12-2) at Charlotte Checkers (15-11-1) 7:00 p.m. ET
• Stingrays’ defenseman Jamie Fraser leads the team with 28 points (5g-23a).
• Bruce Graham leads Charlotte against the Stingrays with five points (2g-3a) in three games.
• Checkers are 1-1-0 at home against the Stingrays this season and were 6-0-0 in 2005-06.
• South Carolina is 5-2-0 and has scored 21 goals in December.
Florida Everblades (19-8-0) at Texas Wildcatters (18-6-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Florida is second in ECHL with nine shootout wins.
• Wildcatters’ Mike Bayrack and Kevin Baker each have five goals against Florida.
• Brent McDonald leads Everblades against Texas with eight points (4g-4a) in 5 games.
• Texas is outscoring opponents 106-84 and is second in ECHL with 4.08 goals per game.
Utah Grizzlies (7-17-3) at Las Vegas Wranglers (14-4-7) 7:05 p.m. PST
• Utah’s Ryan Kinasewich has three-game point streak (6g-2a).
• Wranglers’ Mike McKenna is 7-0-0 with goals-against average of 1.71 in his last seven games.
• When Las Vegas leads after the second period they are 9-0-2 while Utah is 3-0-0.
• Grizzlies Rob McVicar is 0-0-2 with goals-against average of 1.85 in two games against Las Vegas.
Bakersfield Condors (16-8-2) at Idaho Steelheads (13-11-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Condors are third in ECHL with 3.92 goals per game.
• Idaho’s Derek Nesbitt leads the team with 31 points (9g-22a) including 18 at home (6g-12a).
• Both teams are 1-1-0 against each other with one goal being the deciding factor.
• Bakersfield’s Andrew Ianiero leads the team with 12 points on the road (4g-8a).
Cincinnati Cyclones (14-12-2) at Dayton Bombers (13-6-1) 8:00 p.m. ET
• Cincinnati is second in ECHL in goals-against per game with 2.50 while Dayton is fourth with 2.60.
• Tim Konsorada leads Bombers against Cincinnati with seven points (2g-5a) in six games.
• Cyclones’ Dov Grumet-Morris has 1.92 goals-against average in two games against Dayton.
• Dayton leads ECHL in shots-against per game with 24.95.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 310 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 165 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, center Drew Larman and right wing Jesse Schultz this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.