Toledo Storm (10-6-0) at Trenton Titans (9-5-1) 4:00 p.m. ET
* Rookie Stefan Liv had career-high 35 saves in 4-1 win at Trenton on Saturday, his first win with Toledo.
* Trenton’s Mike Pandolfo has three-game goal streak (6g) and nine-game scoring streak (8g-6a).
* Toledo’s Mike Berry had season-high two goals and two points Saturday, including the game-winning goal.
* Titans’ Scott Bertoli had an assist Saturday, his second game since coming off injured reserve on Friday.
Gwinnett Gladiators (10-6-4) at Wheeling Nailers (8-10-0) 6:00 p.m. ET
* Nailers have won last four home games, their longest home streak since five games from Mar. 5-26, 2006.
* Gwinnett’s Colton Fretter leads ECHL rookies with 14 goals and is tied for second with 23 points.
* Rookie Joe Jensen has seven-game point streak (4g-5a) and is fourth on Nailers with 16 points (6g-10a).
* Gladiators’ Jon Awe leads ECHL defensemen with seven goals and is second with 19 points.
Utah Grizzlies (5-13-3) at Stockton Thunder (12-1-4) 4:00 p.m. PT
* Stockton is 7-0-2 at home after finishing 8-19-9 at Stockton Arena in its first season in 2005-06.
* Grizzlies’ Jake Riddle had an assist on Saturday, his first game since being acquired from Phoenix.
* Stockton’s Nathan Martz has a six-game assist streak (12a), tying the ECHL season high.
* Utah’s Brendan Cook has five-game point streak (3g-4a) and is tied for third with 12 points (5g-7a).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 308 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 162 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall and center Drew Larman this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.