Kalamazoo Wings (7-11-2) at Manchester Monarchs (11-7-2) 6 p.m. ET
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with seven goals and 15 points.
- Manchester’s David Kolomatis is fifth among defensemen with 12 assists.
- K-Wings are 3-0-1 when leading after one period.
- Monarchs are tied for sixth with 3.50 goals per game.
Colorado Eagles (10-6-4) at Adirondack Thunder (12-3-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with three game-winning goals.
- Adirondack’s Mathieu Brodeur is tied for second among defensemen with 19 points (4g-15a).
- Eagles are tied for second with five shorthanded goals.
- Thunder are first on the penalty kill at home at 95.8 percent (23-for-24).
South Carolina Stingrays (8-8-1) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (9-5-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Kelly Zajac leads South Carolina with 15 points (3g-12a).
- Greenville’s Michael Joly leads rookies with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (7-for-21).
- Stingrays are first on the power play on the road at 30.0 percent (6-for-20).
- Swamp Rabbits have outscored their opponents 23-10 in the second period.
Orlando Solar Bears (11-5-2) at Florida Everblades (12-3-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Austin Block is tied for the league lead with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (3-for-9).
- Matt Berry leads Florida with 19 points (6g-13a).
- Solar Bears are 6-0-1 in their last seven games.
- Everblades are 10-1-2 against South Division opponents.
Utah Grizzlies (7-11-2) at Wheeling Nailers (10-6-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is third among rookies with 58 shots on goal.
- Wheeling’s J.P. Anderson is fifth with a 2.16 goals-against average.
- Grizzlies are fifth with 34.45 shots per game.
- Nailers are 7-2-0 when scoring first.
Reading Royals (11-8-2) at Norfolk Admirals (2-12-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Nick Luukko is tied for second among defensemen with six goals.
- Nick MacNeil leads Norfolk with five goals and 11 points.
- Royals are sixth on the power play at 21.9 percent (16-for-73).
- Admirals are 2-2-3 when scoring first.
Quad City Mallards (11-7-1) at Toledo Walleye (14-3-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is on a four-game goal streak since Nov. 25 (4g).
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink is second among rookies with 18 points (7g-11a).
- Mallards are 8-2-0 when scoring first.
- Walleye are first on the power play at home at 35.5 percent (11-for-31).
Missouri Mavericks (8-9-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (8-9-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Missouri’s Sam Povorozniouk is fourth among rookies with four power-play assists.
- Cincinnati’s Shane Walsh leads rookies with 69 shots on goal.
- Mavericks are fifth on the penalty kill at 88.2 percent (60-for-68).
- Cyclones are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 10.89 penalty minutes per game.
Tulsa Oilers (15-5-2) at Allen Americans (10-12-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.32 goals-against average.
- Allen’s Greger Hanson leads the league with 94 shot on goal.
- Oilers are tied for second with five shorthanded goals.
- Americans are 5-0-0 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Wichita Thunder (8-7-1) at Rapid City Rush (7-9-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Wichita’s Drew Owsley leads rookie goaltenders with a .929 save percentage.
- Rapid City’s Hunter Fejes is fifth among rookies with 54 shots on goal.
- Thunder are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 92.9 percent (13-for-14).
- Rush are 5-0-2 when leading after one period.
Alaska Aces (12-4-2) at Idaho Steelheads (12-6-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak is tied for third with 27 points (15g-12a).
- Idaho’s Joe Faust is tied for second among defensemen with six goals.
- Aces lead the league with 2.44 goals-against per game.
- Steelheads are 6-1-2 in one-goal games.