South Carolina Stingrays (15-12-2) at Columbia Inferno (9-15-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• South Carolina has won six out of seven meetings this season.
• Columbia’s Anthony Battaglia has eight points (4g-4a) in four games against Stingrays this season.
• Stingrays’ Chris Chaput has nine points (5g-4a) in seven games against Columbia this season.
• Inferno ranks fifth in ECHL in shots per game with 34.54.
Trenton Titans (13-9-2) at Reading Royals (13-13-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Reading is tied for third in ECHL in short hand goals with eight.
• Titans’ Mike Pandolfo is tied for ECHL lead with 20 goals.
• Royals’ Greg Hogeboom has 11 points (2g-9a) in six games against Trenton this season.
• Trenton ranks fifth in ECHL in goals per game with 3.83.
Toledo Storm (15-11-1) at Dayton Bombers (13-7-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Dayton is tied for ECHL lead in short hand goals against with one, while Toledo is fourth with two.
• Storm’s Jeff Attard had two goals on Friday against Dayton to give him back-to-back two-goal night.
• Toledo is 11-3-0 after scoring first, while Dayton is 8-1-1.
• Bombers Greg Labenski has nine points at home (1g-8a).
Augusta Lynx (14-16-0) at Charlotte Checkers (15-12-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Charlotte is 12-0-0 leading after the second, while Augusta is 11-2-0.
• Augusta’s Ryan Lang has five goals and two assists in three games against Charlotte.
• Lynx rank third in ECHL in shots per game with 34.67.
• Checkers’ Bruce Graham ranks third in ECHL with 19 goals.
Johnstown Chiefs (12-13-3) at Wheeling Nailers (12-15-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Johnstown leads series 3-2 with the home team winning all five games.
• Nailers’ Kurtis McLean has five goals against Johnstown this season.
• Chiefs’ Gerald Coleman has a 2.00 goals-against average in two games against Wheeling.
• Wheeling has increased their goal production in each month.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (8-18-2) at Gwinnett Gladiators (16-10-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Pensacola’s 8-5 win on Friday ties the series 1-1 with the home team taking both games.
• Gwinnett leads ECHL in power-play with 24.4 percent (57-for-234).
• Ice Pilots’ Greg Watson had a hat trick Friday against Gwinnett.
• Gladiators’ Brad Schell had an assist Friday, extending his ECHL leading assist streak to 10.
Florida Everblades (20-9-0) at Texas Wildcatters (19-6-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Texas ranks second in ECHL in goals per game with 3.93.
• Everblades rank second in ECHL in short hand goals with nine.
• Titans’ Mike Bayrack has nine points (5g-4a) in seven games against Florida this season.
• Florida’s Reggie Berg and Vince Bellissimo are tied for the lead on the team in points with 29 (12g-17a).
Las Vegas Wranglers (16-4-7) at Utah Grizzlies (7-19-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Las Vegas is 10-0-4 when scoring first.
• Grizzlies’ Ryan Kinasewich had two points Friday, extending his point streak to five.
• Wranglers’ Tyler Mosienko had two goals Friday against Utah in a 5-2 win.
• Utah’s Matt Craig has seven points (4g-3a) at home.
Bakersfield Condors (16-9-3) at Idaho Steelheads (15-11-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Bakersfield ranks third in ECHL in goals per game with 3.86.
• Idaho’s Taggart Desmet had two assists and game-winning shootout goal on Friday against Bakersfield.
• Condors’ Kevin St. Jacques, Todd Griffith and Brett Lutes each have six points against Idaho.
• Steelheads rank fifth in ECHL in shots against with 28.86.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (8-15-2) at Phoenix RoadRunners (16-12-1) 7:11 p.m. MT
• Phoenix ranks third in ECHL in power-play with 19 percent (47-for-247).
• Ice Dogs’ Ash Goldie has seven points (3g-4a) in six games against Phoenix.
• RoadRunners’ Justin Aikins is currently on an eight-game point streak.
• Long Beach’s Brad Bonello has 22 points (8g-3a) in December.
Alaska Aces (17-9-1) at Victoria Salmon Kings (10-17-1) 7:05 p.m. PT
• Victoria won 3-2 Friday, its first win over Alaska this season.
• Alaska’s Olivier Filion and Kevin Croxton each have four goals against Victoria this season.
• Salmon Kings’ Wes Goldie had two goals and an assist on Friday against Alaska.
• Aces rank second in ECHL in penalty killing with 86.5 percent (28-for-208).
Fresno Falcons (17-9-1) at Stockton Thunder (15-6-5) 7:30 p.m. PT
• Fresno leads ECHL in short hand goals with 12.
• Stockton’s Troy Bodie ranks sixth in ECHL in rookie scoring with 22 points (12g-10a).
• Falcons’ Brady Leisenring had two assists on Friday against Stockton to extend his point streak to five.
• Thunder rank third in ECHL in shots against with 28.27.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 310 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 165 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, center Drew Larman and right wing Jesse Schultz this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.