Greenville Swamp Rabbits (15-12-2) at Orlando Solar Bears (17-10-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Joe Houk leads Greenville against the Solar Bears with five points (0g-5a).
- Orlando’s Tony Cameranesi is tied for second among rookies with 12 goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are 6-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Solar Bears are tied for second with seven shorthanded goals.
Wheeling Nailers (14-11-2) at Reading Royals (16-11-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze is third among defensemen with 24 points (4g-20a).
- Reading’s Olivier Labelle is tied for the league lead with six power-play goals.
- Nailers are 4-1-0 when leading after one period.
- Royals have outscored their opponents 53-35 at home.
Norfolk Admirals (6-18-4) at Elmira Jackals (6-16-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s T.J. Foster has 10 points (4g-6a) in eight games with the team.
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira with 15 points (6g-9a).
- Admirals are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals against.
- Jackals are fourth on the power play at home at 23.5 percent (8-for-34).
Florida Everblades (19-6-3) at Atlanta Gladiators (12-14-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Brendan O’Donnell leads Florida against the Gladiators with five goals.
- Atlanta’s Josh Atkinson is second among rookie defensemen with 17 assists.
- Everblades are second with 36.75 shots per game.
- Gladiators are second with 34 goals in the first period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (12-12-4) at Indy Fuel (8-18-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is fifth with a .928 save percentage.
- Alex Wideman leads Indy against the Cyclones with three goals and four points.
- Cyclones are seventh with 29.57 shots-against per game.
- Fuel are 5-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Missouri Mavericks (11-14-5) at Quad City Mallards (17-9-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Darren Nowick is tied for fifth among rookies with 24 points (9g-15a).
- Quad City’s Nolan LaPorte is eighth among rookies with 22 points (6g-16a).
- Mavericks are tied for second on the penalty kill on the road at 90.0 percent (63-for-70).
- Mallards are 10-4-2 in one-goal games.
Utah Grizzlies (11-16-3) at Tulsa Oilers (18-12-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Mike Banwell is second among defensemen with 88 shots on goal.
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with 16 wins.
- Grizzlies are 9-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers are tied for second with 10 wins by one goal.
Allen Americans (18-13-1) at Wichita Thunder (11-12-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Riley Gill is 9-2-0 in his last 11 starts with five shutouts, a 1.38 goals-against average and a save percentage of .957.
- Vincent Arseneau leads Wichita against the Americans with three points (1g-2a).
- Americans have outscored their opponents 48-30 in the third period.
- Thunder are tied for the league lead with seven shorthanded goals at home.
Brampton Beast (17-8-3) at Toledo Walleye (23-4-1) 8:15 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s David Vallorani is on a 10-game point streak (7g-10a).
- Tyson Spink leads Toledo against the Beast with four goals and five points.
- Beast are 10-2-0 in their last 12 games.
- Walleye lead the league with 4.36 goals per game.
Idaho Steelheads (16-11-3) at Rapid City Rush (10-14-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Travis Ewanyk leads Idaho against the Rush with seven points (3g-4a).
- Rapid City’s Adam Morrison is third with a .931 save percentage.
- Steelheads are tied for the league lead with nine games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Rush are league’s sixth-least penalized team with 12.07 penalty minutes per game.
Colorado Eagles (18-7-4) at Alaska Aces (16-6-5) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Colorado against the Aces with four points (1g-3a).
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak leads the league with 22 goals.
- Eagles are second on the power play on the road at 23.4 percent (11-for-47).
- Aces are 11-3-3 against Mountain Division opponents.