South Carolina Stingrays (9-9-2) at Augusta Lynx (11-11-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Lynx have won last two meetings, 4-3 in shootout on Nov. 14 and 2-1 on Nov. 12, both at South Carolina.
* Stingrays’ Davis Parley is 1-0-2 with goals-against average of 1.95 in three games against Augusta.
* Augusta’s Dave McKee is 2-0-0 with goals-against average of 1.92 in two starts against Stingrays.
* South Carolina rookie Jamie Frasier leads ECHL defensemen with 19 assists and 23 points.
Charlotte Checkers (11-7-0) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (4-12-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Ice Pilots won 4-2 on Friday to improve to 6-4-0 in last 10 games and 10-7-1 all-time against Checkers.
* Charlotte’s Bruce Graham has eight points (3g-5a) in his last three games.
* Since being acquired from Utah on Nov. 17, Mike Wirll leads Pilots with 10 points (5g-5a) in eight games.
* Checkers rookie defenseman Corey Potter has three-game goal streak (4g).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 308 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 162 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall and center Drew Larman this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.