Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Wichita Thunder (8-7-4) at Brampton Beast (7-7-1) 2 p.m. ET
· Wichita’s Tyler Bunz is second with a 2.00 goals-against average.
· Thunder lead the league with 25.37 shots-against per game.
· Beast are tied for second on the penalty kill at 87.3 percent (48-for-55).
Toledo Walleye (13-3-1) at Elmira Jackals (11-6-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Toledo’s Marek Tvrdon is fourth among rookies with 13 assists.
· Elmira’s Steven Shamanski leads rookie defensemen with eight power-play points (2g-6a).
· Walleye have scored at least six goals in four consecutive games and five times in their last six games.
· Jackals lead the league with eight home wins.
South Carolina Stingrays (8-9-4) at Reading Royals (9-7-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
· South Carolina’s Jeff Jakaitis has posted shutouts in both of the last two games.
· Reading’s Mike Marcou is tied for eighth among defensemen with 13 points (3g-10a).
· Stingrays are third with 26.05 shots-against per game.
· Royals are sixth with 3.50 goals per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (7-10-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (7-6-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is fourth with 409 saves.
· Cincinnati’s Zach Budish is tied for the league lead with two shorthanded assists.
· K-Wings are first on the power play on the road at 27.8 percent (10-for-36).
· Cyclones are fourth with 26.53 shots-against per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (15-4-0) at Indy Fuel (5-10-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Fort Wayne’s James Martin is tied for first among defensemen with 17 points (4g-13a).
· Robert Czarnik leads Indy against the Komets with three goals and five points.
· Komets are 9-0-0 in one-goal games.
· Fuel are second on the power play at 26.7 percent (20-for-75).
Utah Grizzlies (8-8-4) at Wheeling Nailers (10-7-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Utah’s Matt Pelech is tied for second among defensemen with a 20.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-10).
· Wheeling’s Riley Brace is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded points (2g-1a).
· Grizzlies are third on the power play at home at 23.1 percent (9-for-39).
· Nailers are 8-2-0 when scoring first.
Tulsa Oilers (11-7-3) at Missouri Mavericks (8-9-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach is tied for the league lead with 13 goals.
· Sebastien Thinel leads Missouri with 16 points (5g-11a).
· Oilers are 7-1-2 when scoring first.
· Mavericks are 6-0-0 in one-goal games.
Colorado Eagles (11-6-0) at Ontario Reign (11-8-2) 6 p.m. PT
· Brock Nixon leads Colorado against the Reign with three goals.
· Ontario’s Matt Register is tied for fourth among defensemen with 13 assists.
· Eagles are third with 2.65 goals-against per game.
· Reign are first on the penalty kill at home at 93.9 percent (31-for-33).
Quad City Mallards (7-7-5) at Rapid City Rush (6-12-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Benjamin Dieude-Fauvel leads Quad City against the Rush with six points (3g-3a).
· Rapid City’s Daniel Tetrault is second among defensemen with 53 shots on goal.
· Mallards are sixth on the power play on the road at 21.9 percent (7-for-32).
· Rush are fourth with 33.21 shots per game.
Bakersfield Condors (10-9-3) at Idaho Steelheads (13-7-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
· Bakersfield’s Kellen Jones is tied for second with eight power-play assists.
· Alex Belzile leads Idaho against the Condors with seven goals.
· Condors are 7-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Steelheads have outscored their opponents 21-11 in the first period.
Alaska Aces (10-9-0) at Stockton Thunder (8-12-1) 7:30 p.m. PT
· Alaska’s Olivier Archambault is tied for third among rookies with 20 points (12g-8a).
· Stockton’s Ryan Constant leads defensemen with nine power-play points (1g-8a).
· Aces are 9-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Thunder are fifth on the power play at home at 22.9 percent (11-for-48).