Norfolk Admirals (3-14-4) at Manchester Monarchs (14-7-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Jaedon Descheneau leads Norfolk against the Monarchs with two goals.
- Manchester’s Rihards Bukarts is on a three-game goal streak (5g).
- Admirals are 2-2-3 when scoring first.
- Monarchs are 12-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Indy Fuel (8-10-2) at Reading Royals (12-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Alex Wideman leads Indy with 10 goals and 20 points.
- Reading’s Olivier Labelle is tied for the league lead with 10 power-play points (6g-4a).
- Fuel are 5-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Royals are tied for second with five shorthanded goals.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (10-8-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (10-8-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Brandon Alderson is fourth with a 29.4 percent shooting percentage (5-for-17).
- Steven McParland leads South Carolina with six goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 88.6 percent (31-for-35).
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with four overtime wins.
Wheeling Nailers (11-6-2) at Brampton Beast (10-7-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze is second among rookie defensemen with 18 points (4g-14a).
- Luke Pither leads Brampton against the Nailers with two goals and five points.
- Nailers are 5-1-2 when outshot by their opponent.
- Beast are third with 3.85 goals per game.
Elmira Jackals (5-11-4) at Florida Everblades (14-3-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Elmira’s Steven Kaunisto leads defensemen with a 21.1 percent shooting percentage (4-for-19).
- Florida’s Michael Kirkpatrick is on an eight-game point streak (5g-8a).
- Jackals are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.55 penalty minutes per game.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 41-27 at home.
Orlando Solar Bears (12-7-2) at Atlanta Gladiators (10-10-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Joe Perry leads Orlando against the Gladiators with three goals.
- Atlanta’s Josh Atkinson leads rookie defensemen with 19 points (3g-16a).
- Solar Bears are tied for second with five shorthanded goals.
- Gladiators have scored a league-leading 29 goals in the first period.
Quad City Mallards (11-8-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (9-10-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Justin Kovacs leads Quad City against the Cyclones with five points (1g-4a).
- Cincinnati’s Shane Walsh leads rookies with 74 shots on goal.
- Mallards are 8-2-0 when scoring first.
- Cyclones are 8-1-1 when leading after one period.
Kalamazoo Wings (8-13-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (12-5-3) 8 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor has six points (5g-1a) in his last five games.
- Kyle Thomas leads Fort Wayne against the K-Wings with three goals and six points.
- K-Wings are 3-0-1 when leading after one period.
- Komets are first on the penalty kill at home at 93.2 percent (41-for-44).
Missouri Mavericks (8-10-3) at Tulsa Oilers (15-6-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Lukas Lofquist leads Missouri against the Oilers with three goals.
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips is second among rookie goaltenders with a 2.32 goals-against average.
- Mavericks are tied for third on the penalty kill on the road at 90.0 percent (54-for-60).
- Oilers are 9-1-1 when scoring first.
Allen Americans (12-12-0) at Wichita Thunder (9-7-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Riley Gill is tied for the league lead with two shutouts.
- Wichita’s Drew Owsley is tied for third with a .929 save percentage.
- Americans are 5-0-0 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Thunder are second on the penalty kill at 90.5 percent (57-for-63).
Rapid City Rush (7-10-4) at Utah Grizzlies (7-13-2) 7 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Adam Morrison is second with a 1.83 goals-against average.
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is third among rookies with 64 shots on goal.
- Rush are league’s least-penalized team with 10.19 penalty minutes per game.
- Grizzlies are sixth with 29.41 shots-against per game.
Idaho Steelheads (13-7-2) at Colorado Eagles (12-6-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Joe Faust is tied for second among defensemen with six goals.
- Colorado’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel is tied for third with 27 points (9g-18a).
- Steelheads are third on the power play on the road at 24.3 percent (9-for-37).
- Eagles have a league-leading four wins when trailing after two periods (4-4-2).
Toledo Walleye (16-3-0) at Alaska Aces (12-4-3) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach has nine assists in his last four games.
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak leads the league with 15 goals.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 41-24 on the road.
- Aces are 9-0-3 when scoring first.