Trenton Titans (12-3-4) at Dayton Bombers (9-12-0) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Philip Lewandowski has five points (3g-2a) in his last four games with the Titans.
* Bombers rookie Tyler Kolarik has an eight-game home scoring streak with 11 points (6g-5a).
* Brent Robinson has six points (3g-3a) in the last four road games for the Titans.
* Dayton leads the season series over Trenton 1-0-0, winning 4-3 in a shootout on November 12.
Charlotte Checkers (13-6-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (11-11-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Stingrays’ Matt Reid has tallied five points (2g-3a) in his last three games.
* Kirk Daubenspeck is 2-0-0 and has stopped 79-of-80 shots faced in his last two starts for South Carolina.
* Charlotte won both games against the Stingrays this year (October 23 and November 6) by a score of 3-2.
* Checkers are tied for the league lead in overtime wins with three.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (11-4-2) at Florida Everblades (12-11-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Pensacola is 5-0-2 and is the only team undefeated in regulation in one-goal games.
* Damian Surma had three points (1g-2a) and was a +4 in Florida’s 5-4 loss to Pensacola on October 30.
* Ice Pilots’ Todd Ford is 2-0-0 with a shutout and a 1.29 goals-against average in three road appearances.
* Craig Kowalski is 3-1-0 with a 1.75 goals-against average in the Everblades last four games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (12-5-4) at Louisiana IceGators (10-6-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Gladiators’ Mike Vigilante has five points (2g-3a), including game-winner, in two games against Louisiana.
* Louisiana’s Randy Dagenais is tied for ninth in scoring among ECHL defensemen with 13 points (3g-10a).
* IceGators are ranked second in the ECHL in goals-against in the third period with 12.
* Gwinnett’s Brett Engelhardt and Kris Goodjohn are tied for seventh in the league in scoring with 23 points.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (10-8-2) at Fresno Falcons (9-9-2) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Shaun Sutter leads the Falcons with five points (3g-2a) in three games against Long Beach.
* Olivier Michaud recorded his first shutout in the Ice Dogs’ 3-0 win over Fresno on Saturday.
* Falcons are 7-0-1 in their last eight home games.
* Long Beach’s Chris Kenady is the league leader with five game-winning goals.
Greenville Grrrowl (10-11-3) at Las Vegas Wranglers (10-8-3) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Martin St. Pierre has 19 points (3g-16a) and has scored a point in all 13 road games played for the Grrrowl.
* Wranglers have played the most one-goal games (16), going 7-6-3.
* Greenville is 2-2-0 on its current five-game road trip out West.
* Rookie Dana Lattery is sixth in the league and leads the Wranglers with 20 points (9g-11a).