Johnstown Chiefs (8-5-8) at Dayton Bombers (9-13-1) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Bombers’ Janne Jokila has six points (3g-3a) in four games against the Chiefs.
* Chiefs’ David Bowman is tied for the rookie league lead in power-play assists with seven.
* Chiefs’ Shawn Mather has three game winners, including an overtime goal at Atlantic City on Saturday.
* Andrew Penner suffered his first loss in a shootout in Dayton’s 3-2 loss to Trenton on Thursday.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (14-5-4) at Reading Royals (11-7-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Jake Moreland stopped all 37 shots faced in the Bullies’ 1-0 win over Reading on October 30.
* Barry Brust has started six straight for the Royals, going 4-2-0 with a 2.50 goals-against average.
* Royals lead the league in fewest goals allowed in the third period with 10.
* Luke Curtin leads Atlantic City on the road, scoring 16 points (4g-12a).
Augusta Lynx (7-13-2) at Florida Everblades (12-11-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Lynx’s Jim Shepherd has six points (4g-2a) in nine games and his next goal will be his 125th as a pro.
* Everblades’ Matt Hendricks is tied for fourth among league rookies with 23 points (11g-12a).
* Matt Dzieduszycki’s goal at 5:32 in the second period on Saturday against Charlotte ended the longest scoreless drought in Lynx history at 178:17.
* Brad Church leads Florida in scoring in December with eight points (2g-6a) through nine games.
Wheeling Nailers (14-9-0) at Trenton Titans (14-3-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Titans are 12-3-3 against North Division opponents.
* Dany Sabourin is 2-0-0 with a 1.92 goals-against average in two games against the Titans.
* Chris Houle stopped three of four shots in the shootout to give Trenton a 3-2 win over Dayton on Thursday.
* Wheeling defenseman Ray DiLauro is a +2 and has five points (1g-4a) in his last five games.
South Carolina Stingrays (12-12-1) at Pee Dee Pride (14-6-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Pride is undefeated in regulation, 10-0-1 when scoring first.
* Stingrays’ Matt W. Reid leads the league in shorthand goals with five.
* Pee Dee’s Nick Boucher has two straight shutouts and has not allowed a goal in the last 147:20.
* South Carolina’s Kirk Daubenspeck is ranked second in the league with 539 saves.
Columbia Inferno (11-6-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (14-5-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
* D’Arcy McConvey scored the game winner in Columbia’s 3-2 win over Gwinnett on December 11.
* Gladiators defeated Louisiana 3-1 on Wednesday, scoring all three goals on the power play.
* Inferno’s Mike Minard is 4-0-0 with a 0.98 goals-against average in December.
* Gladiators are 7-1-2 at home in 2004-05.
Texas Wildcatters (5-12-5) at Louisiana IceGators (10-8-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* IceGators are 3-1-1 against Texas with a 1.00 goals-against average and .971 save percentage.
* Wildcatters are tied for second in the league on the road power play at 21.8 percent.
* David Bararuk leads Louisiana in scoring in the month of December with nine points (3g-6a).
* Texas has scored 35 of its 50 goals on the road.
Charlotte Checkers (13-7-2) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (12-4-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Kelly Guard remains the only ECHL goaltender with a perfect 1.000 save percentage in shootouts (7-7).
* Jason Beckett’s first goal of the season gave the Ice Pilots a 2-1 overtime win at Florida on Tuesday.
* Ryan Lang has five points (3g-2a) in the last four Checkers game.
* Tyler Beechey has eight points (3g-5a) in his last five games for Pensacola.
Toledo Storm (9-8-3) at Peoria Rivermen (7-9-3) 7:30 p.m. CT
* Trevor Baker has scored five points (4g-1) in four games against the Rivermen.
* Peoria has scored 13 goals on its current four-game winning streak, winning each game by one goal.
* Nick Parillo has 12 points (3g-9a) playing on the road for Toledo.
* Sam Paolini has scored four points (3g-1a) in his last two games and leads the team with 19 points (7g-12a).
Idaho Steelheads (13-7-1) at Fresno Falcons (9-11-2) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Idaho’s Frank Doyle is 5-1-1 with a 1.88 goals-against average in his last six starts on the road.
* Dan Tessier leads Fresno with six points (2g-4a) in his last five games.
* Falcons are ranked second in the ECHL in average penalty minutes per game with 28.4.
* Steelheads are 23.5 percent (4-17) on the power-play in three games against Fresno.
San Diego Gulls (11-7-2) at Victoria Salmon Kings (6-11-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* In Glas Co ECHL Player of the Week Brad Dexter leads all defensemen with 19 points (5g-14a).
* Chris Lynch had three points (2g-1a) to give the Gulls’ a 4-3 shootout win over Long Beach on Wednesday.
* Salmon Kings lead the league in third period scoring with 27 goals.
* Curtis Brown had the winning goal in the fifth round of a shootout against Long Beach on Wednesday.
Bakersfield Condors (13-5-3) at Las Vegas Wranglers (11-9-3) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Wranglers’ Chris Stanley leads all rookies in power-play goals with five.
* Sebastien Centomo stopped all 49 shots faced in Las Vegas’ 6-0 shutout win over Bakersfield on Thursday.
* Brad Mehalko has 13 points (6g-7a) in the Condors nine road games.
* Bakersfield is ranked second in the league in average goals-per-game with 3.62.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (9-10-2) at Alaska Aces (12-10-1) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Sea Wolves have won three of their last four games, scoring a total of 18 goals.
* This will be the first-ever meeting between these two clubs.
* Cal Benazic leads the Aces with seven power-play points (2ppg-5ppa).
* Kerry Ellis-Toddington leads Mississippi defensemen with nine points (3g-6a) and a +5 rating.