Wheeling Nailers (17-9-0) at Toledo Storm (11-9-3) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Nailers’ Dany Sabourin is 5-0-0 with two shutouts and a goals-against average of 1.20 in his last five starts.
* Danny Eberly leads all Storm defensemen with six points (1g-5a) and +5 through eight home games.
* Ten of the Nailers 17 wins this season have been one-goal games.
* Storm’s Sam Paolini has seven points (4g-3a) through six games in the month of December.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (14-5-3) at Florida Everblades (15-11-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Damian Surma’s 12th goal of the season was a game winner in overtime, 3-2 at Pensacola on Tuesday.
* Ice Pilots’ defenseman Corey Nielson has eight points (1g-7a) in 10 road games.
* Everblades’ Matt Hendricks is tied for the rookie lead in goals with 14.
* Pensacola is a combined +31 in the last five games.
Charlotte Checkers (13-5-4) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (11-10-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* This is the first meeting between these two clubs since 1998-99, in which Mississippi went 2-0-0.
* Mississippi’s Jay Legault has 12 points (4g-8a) in his last seven games.
* Checkers have been outscored 29-20 and are 3-4-0 on their current eight-game road trip.
* Sea Wolves return home for the first time since December 4, going 4-1-1 on their West Coast road trip.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (12-8-3) at Bakersfield Condors (15-5-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Condors have scored a league-leading 29 goals in the third period.
* Joe Cardarelli has five points (4g-1a) in three games against Bakersfield in 2004-05.
* Condors are third in the league on the power play at 19.5 percent and Long Beach is fourth at 18.6 percent.
* Marco Rosa leads the Ice Dogs with seven points (4g-3a) in eight road games.