Dayton Bombers (10-15-1) at Trenton Titans (15-4-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Titans’ Scott Bertoli scored two goals in a 4-2 win over Atlantic City on December 18.
* Bombers defenseman Tyler Sloan has four points (3g-1a) in three games against Trenton.
* Trenton’s power play is 3-for-12 (25 percent) in three games against Dayton.
* Matt Herneisen has two goals and an assist in Dayton’s last three road games.
South Carolina Stingrays (12-12-2) at Charlotte Checkers (16-10-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Matt W. Reid has scored five of South Carolina’s league-leading six shorthand goals.
* Jason Dawe has three points (2g-1a) in his last two games against South Carolina.
* Stingrays have the best penalty kill in the league at 90.1 percent, allowing 12 goals in 26 games (109-121).
* Checkers’ Eduard Pershin has a five-game point streak, scoring six points (2g-4a).
Augusta Lynx (8-15-2) at Greenville Grrrowl (13-11-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* The Grrrowl went 1-for-1 on the power play in a 3-1 win over Augusta on December 5.
* Todd Bennett had four points (1g-3a) in the Lynx’ 5-4 win over Charlotte on Sunday.
* Greenville is out scoring opponents by 11 goals in the third period (28-17), the largest margin in the league.
* Four of Augusta’s eight wins this season have come when they trail after the first period.
Pee Dee Pride (15-9-2) at Gwinnett Gladiators (15-7-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Gladiators’ Jim Jackson leads all ECHL defensemen in power-play goals with four.
* After going 11-0-1 when scoring the first goal, the Pride has lost its last two games when scoring first.
* Gwinnett has seven players who have scored 22 points or more through 26 games this season.
* Brian Collins leads the Pride with eight points on special teams (3ppp-5shp).
Fresno Falcons (12-11-2) at Peoria Rivermen (7-13-3) 7:00 p.m. CT
* This is the first-ever meeting between these two clubs.
* Falcons’ Dan Tessier had a goal and an assist in Sunday’s 3-1 win over Bakersfield on Sunday.
* Rivermen are 4-4-1 in the last nine games, eight of which have been one-goal games.
* Fresno is 6-2-1 in its last nine games, scoring a combined 29 goals.
Reading Royals (12-8-1) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (12-11-3) 7:05 p.m. CT* This is first of a six-game road trip against the American Conference – South Division for the Royals.
* The Sea Wolves are 4-0-1 in its last five games against National Conference teams.
* Reading is the ECHL leader in goals allowed this season with 1.95 and is the only team under 2.
* Mississippi’s Matt Underhill is 2-0-1 in his last three starts with a 1.30 goals-against average.
Florida Everblades (15-12-1) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (16-5-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Florida’s Damian Surma has nine points (3g-6a) and is a +6 in four games against Pensacola in 2004-05.
* Cory Stillman had a goal and two assists in the Ice Pilots’ 6-4 win over Florida on Wednesday.
* Everblades’ Brad Church leads the league in plus-minus at +20 through 28 games.
* Pensacola is 10-1-1 when out shooting its opponents.
Las Vegas Wranglers (11-11-4) at Bakersfield Condors (15-7-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Wranglers’ Jason McBain is tied for fifth in the league among defensemen with 17 points (5g-12a).
* Brad Mehalko (4g-9a) and Kevin St. Jacques (7g-6a) lead the Condors with 13 points each in December.
* Las Vegas has scored a combined 10 goals in the last two games against Bakersfield.
* Yutaka Fukufuji is 2-0-0 with a 1.70 goals-against average against Las Vegas.