Reading Royals (9-6-0) at Trenton Titans (9-2-3) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Trenton is 1-0-0 at home and 3-0-0 overall against the Royals.
* Reading leads the league in goals-against average with 1.67.
* Titans’ Rick Kowalsky has two game-winning goals and six points (4g-2a) in three games against Reading.
* Judd Medak leads the Royals with two goals and three points against the Titans.
Columbia Inferno (7-6-3) at Charlotte Checkers (11-4-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Inferno won the last meeting 3-1 at Charlotte on November 26.
* Eduard Pershin leads the Checkers with five assists and seven points in four games against Columbia.
* Charlotte is 2-1-0 at home and 3-1-0 overall against the Inferno.
* Columbia’s Mike Minard is 1-0-1 with a goals-against average of 1.99 against the Checkers.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (12-5-2) at Johnstown Chiefs (7-4-6) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Chiefs were 2-1-1 at home and 5-3-1 overall against Atlantic City in 2003-04.
* Bullies were 2-2-0 at Johnstown and 4-4-1 overall against the Chiefs in 2003-04.
* Chiefs’ Shawn Mather has two game-winning goals and seven points (5g-2a) in his last seven games.
* Atlantic City’s Paul Caponigri has four goals and six points in his last five games.
Greenville Grrrowl (7-9-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (8-11-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Greenville is 1-0-0 at South Carolina, winning 7-1 on November, and 1-1-0 overall against the Stingrays.
* Stingrays’ Matt Reid has three game-winning goals and 13 points (7g-6a) in his last 11 games.
* Grrrowl’s Carl Mallette has a game-winning goal and four points (2g-2a) against the Stingrays.
* South Carolina is 0-5-0 and has been outscored 24-7 in its last five games.
Florida Everblades (9-9-0) at Pee Dee Pride (12-4-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Pee Dee won 2-0 on November 19 and is 1-0-1 against the Everblades.
* Florida’s Craig Kowalski is 3-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 1.67 in his last three starts.
* Chad Spurr (0g-4a) and Allan Sirois (2g-2a) lead the Pride in scoring against Florida.
* Everblades’ Matt Hendricks has six points (3g-3a) in his last five games.
Peoria Rivermen (3-9-3) at Toledo Storm (9-5-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Storm is 1-1-0 at home and 2-1-0 overall against the Rivermen.
* Peoria’s last win was 5-2 at Toledo on November 19.
* Toledo’s Reggie Savage has a game-winning goal and three points (2g-1a) in his last three games.
* Brian McCullough leads the Rivermen with five goals and is second on the team with 10 points (5g-5a).
Louisiana IceGators (8-4-2) at Augusta Lynx (7-8-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Wes Mason scored the game-winning goal and three points (2g-1a) in Louisiana’s 5-2 win on November 20.
* Augusta’s Jason Saal is 3-1-1 with a goals-against average of 1.55 in his last five games.
* IceGators have won their last four road games to improve to 4-1-0 on the road.
* Lynx’ Jamie Johnson has three power-play goals and six points (4g-2a) in his last six games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (9-3-4) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (9-3-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Frederic Cloutier had 28 saves in the first meeting, a 4-1 home win for Pensacola on November 12.
* Gladiators have won a season-high four consecutive games.
* Ice Pilots’ Nicklas Lindberg has a game-winning goal and four points (3g-1a) in his last five games.
* Gwinnett’s Kris Goodjohn has 10 assists and 11 points in his last six games.
Texas Wildcatters (5-8-5) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (6-9-2) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Sea Wolves are 1-1-0 at home and 2-1-0 overall against the Wildcatters.
* Andrew Ianiero leads the Wildcatters with four assists and five points in three games against Mississippi.
* Sea Wolves’ Pat O’Leary has a game-winning goal and three points (3g-0a) in two games against Texas.
* Texas’ Phil Osaer is 1-0-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 0.60 against Mississippi.
Fresno Falcons (6-9-1) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (9-7-2) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Evan Cheverie had the game-winning goal in Long Beach’s 4-2 home win on November 19.
* Derek Krestanovich scored both goals for the Falcons in first meeting.
* Ice Dogs’ Chris Kenady has two game-winning goals and nine points (6g-3a) in his last eight games.
* Falcons are winless in their last seven road games, including 0-4-0 this season.
Idaho Steelheads (11-5-1) at San Diego Gulls (6-6-2) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Steelheads’ Dave Morisset has two game-winning goals and nine points (4g-5a) in his last seven games.
* Gulls are 4-1-0 at home and 8-2-1 overall against Idaho.
* Idaho’s Frank Doyle is 6-0-1 with two shutouts and a goals-against average of 0.99 in his last seven games.
* San Diego’s Evgueni Nourislamov has five points (2g-3a) in his last three games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (10-7-1) at Alaska Aces (10-8-1) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Aces are winless in their last two home games and 4-3-0 overall at Sullivan Arena this year.
* Dan Tudin leads Las Vegas with four points and is tied for the team lead with two goals against the Aces.
* Joe Talbot (1g-4a) and Mike Scott (1g-4a) lead Alaska in scoring against the Wranglers.
* Wranglers are 5-2-0 on their current 10-game road trip that concludes December 10-11 at Idaho.