South Carolina Stingrays (23-16-3) at Manchester Monarchs (26-11-7) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner is second with a 2.47 goals-against average.
- Manchester’s Quentin Shore is fifth among rookies with 35 points (15g-20a).
- Stingrays lead the league with 27.24 shots-against per game.
- Monarchs lead the league on the penalty kill at 87.2 percent (143-for-164).
Adirondack Thunder (21-13-7) at Norfolk Admirals (15-22-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Mikkel Aagaard is fourth among rookies with 11 power-play points (3g-8a).
- John Dunbar leads Norfolk against the Thunder with four goals.
- Thunder are second on the power play on the road at 23.8 percent (19-for-80).
- Admirals are tied for third with three shorthanded goals against.
Reading Royals (25-14-3) at Toledo Walleye (32-8-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Chris McCarthy leads Reading with 17 goals and 40 points.
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink leads rookies with 47 points (20g-27a).
- Royals are second with 2.79 goals-against per game.
- Walleye lead the league with 4.19 goals per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (23-16-4) at Florida Everblades (28-9-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Michael Joly is fifth with a 23.7 percent shooting percentage (9-for-38).
- Mike Aviani leads Florida against the Swamp Rabbits with seven points (2g-5a).
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading 10 wins when trailing after one period (10-8-2).
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 86-60 at home.
Rapid City Rush (14-21-7) at Cincinnati Cyclones (18-20-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City with 41 points (17g-41a).
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is fourth with a .917 save percentage.
- Rush are fifth on the power play on the road at 21.6 percent (16-for-74).
- Cyclones are first on the penalty kill at home at 90.9 percent (50-for-55).
Alaska Aces (24-12-5) at Colorado Eagles (26-14-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Stephen Perfetto leads Alaska against the Eagles with five goals and seven points.
- Colorado’s Matt Garbowsky is third with 25 goals.
- Aces are 12-4-4 when outshot by their opponent.
- Eagles are third on the power play at 22.8 percent (41-for-180).
Utah Grizzlies (20-19-4) at Idaho Steelheads (24-14-6) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Jon Puskar leads Utah against the Steelheads with five goals and nine points.
- Idaho’s Joe Faust is tied for first among defensemen with 11 goals.
- Grizzlies are 7-0-4 in games decided in overtime or a shootut.
- Steelheads are tied for third with 15 home wins (15-5-2).