Manchester Monarchs (29-11-8) at Adirondack Thunder (25-14-7) 3 p.m. ET
- Matt Leitner leads Manchester against the Thunder with 15 points (2g-13a).
- Adirondack’s Mikkel Aagaard is tied for third among rookies with nine power-play assists.
- Monarchs are second on the penalty kill on the road at 87.7 percent (71-for-81).
- Thunder are 18-1-4 when scoring first.
Fort Wayne Komets (27-14-5) at Kalamazoo Wings (23-20-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Kyle Thomas is sixth with 58 points (22g-36a).
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo against the Komets with seven points (3g-4a).
- Komets are fourth with 3.76 goals per game.
- K-Wings are 14-2-3 when scoring first.
Brampton Beast (26-15-5) at Indy Fuel (14-30-4) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Luke Pither leads Brampton against the Fuel with four goals.
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,008 saves.
- Beast are third on the penalty kill at 85.9 percent (165-for-192).
- Fuel are 10-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Orlando Solar Bears (24-17-7) at South Carolina Stingrays (25-20-3) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Alex Gacek is tied for third among rookies with 19 goals.
- Rob Flick leads South Carolina with 20 goals.
- Solar Bears are fourth with 10 shorthanded goals.
- Stingrays are second with 27.90 shots-against per game.
Elmira Jackals (9-33-6) at Quad City Mallards (27-18-2) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira with 31 points (14g-17a).
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is fifth with a 2.54 goals-against average.
- Jackals are league’s third-least penalized team with 11.35 penalty minutes per game.
- Mallards are 15-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Cincinnati Cyclones (23-21-4) at Toledo Walleye (32-12-3) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Shane Walsh leads rookies with 157 shots on goal.
- Toledo’s Jake Paterson is tied for the league lead with 22 wins.
- Cyclones are fourth with 2.88 goals-against per game.
- Walleye are third with 29.09 shots-against per game.
Norfolk Admirals (17-26-4) at Reading Royals (28-16-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Brodie Dupont leads Norfolk with 14 goals and 37 points.
- Reading’s Martin Ouellette is ninth with a 2.68 goals-against average.
- Admirals are 7-2-2 when leading after one period.
- Royals have outscored their opponents 64-42 in the third period.
MOST WINS BY GOALTENDER, CAREER
265 – Nick Vitucci (Carolina, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Hampton Roads, Toledo, Charlotte and Greenville, 1998-2001)
217 – Marc Magliarditi (Columbus, Florida, Louisiana, Richmond and Las Vegas, 1997-2007)
201 – Daniel Berthiaume (Roanoke, Wheeling and Greensboro, 1994-96 and 1997-2004)
173 – Jason Saal (South Carolina, Hampton Roads, Peoria, Louisiana, Dayton, Arkansas and Augusta, 1995-2005)
172 – Joel Martin (Columbus, Trenton, Elmira, Augusta and Kalamazoo, 2003-04, 2006-09 and 2012-Present)