* Toledo at Dayton game postponed due to weather – makeup date has not been determined *
Texas Wildcatters (27-14-8) at Columbia (19-22-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Columbia leads the ECHL on the penalty kill at home with 88.0 percent (132-for-150).
• Texas is fourth in the ECHL with 30 points (14-9-2) on the road.
• Inferno’s Brad Ralph has six points (4g-2a) in four games against Texas.
• Wildcatters’ Matt Yeats is 2-1-0 with a 1.92 goals-against average in four games against Columbia.
Alaska Aces (35-12-2) at Las Vegas Wranglers (26-9-11) 7:05 p.m. PT
• Aces’ Peter Metcalf has three points (0g-3a) in three games against Las Vegas.
• Las Vegas is on a four-game win streak and has 16 points (7-1-2) in their last 10 games.
• Alaska is tied for second in the ECHL with 31 points (15-6-1) on the road.
• Wranglers’ rookie Aki Seitsonen has seven points (3g-4a) in three games against Alaska.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 319 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 174 have played their first NHL game in the last five seasons.
* 95 former ECHL players have played in the NHL this season.
* More than 100 players under contract to NHL teams have played in the ECHL this season.
* 16 former ECHL players have played their first NHL game this season: Krys Barch (Dallas on Jan. 15), Sheldon Brookbank (Nashville on Feb. 6), Barry Brust (Los Angeles on Nov. 30), Drew Fata (New York Islanders on Feb. 4), Yutaka Fukufuji (Los Angeles on Jan. 13), Daniel Girardi (New York Rangers on Jan. 27), Martin Houle (Philadelphia on Dec. 13), D.J. King (St. Louis on Oct. 5), Drew Larman (Florida on Nov. 13), Martin Lojek (Florida on Feb. 3), Joey MacDonald (Detroit on Oct. 19), Kris Newbury (Toronto on Dec. 23), Pierre Parenteau (Chicago on Feb. 7), Jesse Schultz (Vancouver on Nov. 28), former ECHL All-Star goaltender Mike Smith (Dallas on Oct. 21), and Mike Wall (Anaheim on Nov. 26).
* Record 47 former ECHL players played their first NHL game in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* ECHL has affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League and for the past 17 years there has been an ECHL player on the Calder Cup Champion.
* 86 players under contract to AHL teams have played in the ECHL this season.
* For each of the past four seasons, the ECHL has had more players called up to the AHL than all other professional leagues combined with 1,646 call ups involving almost 1,000 players, including 2005-06 when there were 416 call ups involving 263 players.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.
* Further information on the ECHL is available from its website at ECHL.com.