Brampton Beast (27-15-5) at Wheeling Nailers (25-17-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is second among defensemen with 128 shots on goal.
- Kevin Schulze leads Wheeling against the Beast with seven points (1g-6a).
- Beast have outscored their opponents 30-17 during their six-game winning streak.
- Nailers are fourth on the power play at home at 24.3 percent (27-for-111).
Orlando Solar Bears (24-18-7) at Florida Everblades (32-9-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Joe Perry leads Orlando against the Everblades with seven points (4g-3a).
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is second with 22 wins.
- Solar Bears are tied for second with 11 shorthanded goals.
- Everblades are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.7 percent (93-for-106).
Quad City Mallards (28-18-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (23-22-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Justin Kovacs leads Quad City against the Cyclones with six points (2g-4a).
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is tied for third with a 2.53 goals-against average.
- Mallards have outscored their opponents 34-17 during their seven-game winning streak.
- Cyclones are fifth with 29.57 shots-against per game.
Indy Fuel (14-31-4) at Allen Americans (32-16-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,034 saves.
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard is second among defensemen in plus-minus at +26.
- Fuel have had a league-low five games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Americans are 24-5-4 in their last 33 games.
Rapid City Rush (15-25-8) at Wichita Thunder (15-26-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Ryan Walters is fourth with 171 shots on goal.
- Louick Marcotte leads Wichita against the Rush with two goals and three points.
- Rush are 11-2-3 when leading after one period.
- Thunder are tied for second with 11 shorthanded goals.