Tulsa Oilers (23-23-4) at Brampton Beast (15-30-2) 7 p.m. ET
· Jeff Jubinville leads Tulsa against the Beast with six goals.
· Brampton’s Trevor Cann is fourth with 949 saves.
· Oilers are 9-1-1 when leading after one period on the road.
· Beast have scored 50 of their 112 goals in the second period.
South Carolina Stingrays (24-18-7) at Orlando Solar Bears (24-18-3) 7 p.m. ET
· South Carolina’s Caleb Herbert is fifth among rookies with a 21.1 percent shooting percentage (16-for-76).
· Jacob Cepis leads Orlando against the Stingrays with seven points (2g-5a).
· Stingrays are first on the penalty kill on the road at 90.8 percent (69-for-76).
· Solar Bears lead the league with 32.98 shots per game.
Missouri Mavericks (19-23-4) at Rapid City Rush (22-24-3) 6:35 p.m. MT
· Andrew Courtney leads Missouri against the Rush with four goals.
· Rapid City’s Cody Ferriero is tied for fourth with a 25.0 percent shooting percentage (11-for-44).
· Mavericks are tied for fifth with three shorthanded goals against.
· Rush are 16-2-0 when leading after two periods.
Alaska Aces (23-19-5) at Bakersfield Condors (20-23-6) 7 p.m. PT
· Alaska’s Brendan Connolly is second with 59 points (20g-39a).
· Josh Currie leads Bakersfield against the Aces with seven points (2g-5a).
· Aces are tied for fifth with nine shorthanded goals.
· Condors are fifth with 27.73 shots-against per game.