Indy Fuel (24-25-2) at Orlando Solar Bears (22-19-6) 7 p.m. ET
• Indy’s Peter Schneider is tied for first among rookies with five game-winning goals.
• Orlando’s Eric Baier is tied for fifth among defensemen with 30 points (8g-22a).
• Fuel are league’s least-penalized team with 10.10 penalty minutes per game.
• Solar Bears are second with 58 goals in the third period.
Manchester Monarchs (30-14-5) at Reading Royals (24-19-7) 7 p.m. ET
• Manchester’s Maxim Kitsyn is on a four-game goal streak since Feb. 3 (5g).
• Mike Pereira leads Reading against the Monarchs with four goals.
• Monarchs are tied for fourth with 3.14 goals per game.
• Royals are third on the power play at home at 21.2 percent (21-for-99).
Wheeling Nailers (22-21-5) at Elmira Jackals (25-22-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Wheeling’s Mathew Maione is tied for second among defensemen with 15 power-play points (1g-14a).
• Tyler Currier leads Elmira against the Nailers with three goals.
• Nailers are 16-0-0 when leading after two periods.
• Jackals are 15-3-3 in one-goal games.
Florida Everblades (33-14-1) at Norfolk Admirals (20-27-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Florida’s Mark Nemec is tied for second among defensemen in plus-minus at +23.
• Norfolk’s Alexis Loiseau is tied for second among rookies with eight power-play assists.
• Everblades are second with 2.21 goals-against per game.
• Admirals are 6-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Colorado Eagles (25-20-2) at Toledo Walleye (29-13-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Colorado’s Trent Daavettila is second with 52 points (16g-36a).
• Toledo’s A.J. Jenks is second with 165 shots on goal.
• Eagles are only team in the league to have not played a shootout this season.
• Walleye are third on the power play at 19.8 percent (32-for-162).
Atlanta Gladiators (26-18-5) at Utah Grizzlies (28-19-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is tied for the league lead with 23 goals.
• Utah’s Charles Sarault is tied for third with 18 power-play points (0g-18a).
• Gladiators are 22-5-4 when scoring first.
• Grizzlies have scored seven of their 10 shorthanded goals at home.
Rapid City Rush (18-26-4) at Idaho Steelheads (27-19-5) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Rapid City’s Danny Battochio is sixth with 846 saves.
• Carson McMillan leads Idaho against the Rush with five goals and seven points.
• Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at 86.5 percent (135-for-156).
• Steelheads are 20-5-1 in their last 26 games.