Florida Everblades (33-9-5) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (27-18-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Michael Kirkpatrick is tied for the league lead in plus-minus at +30.
- Ahti Oksanen leads Greenville against the Everblades with three goals.
- Everblades are tied for third with four shorthanded goals against.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading 10 wins when trailing after one period (10-10-3).
Elmira Jackals (9-33-7) at Reading Royals (29-17-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Steven Kaunisto leads Elmira against the Royals with four points (0g-4a).
- Reading’s Nick Luukko is tied for fourth among defensemen in plus-minus at +22.
- Jackals are league’s third-least penalized team with 11.53 penalty minutes per game.
- Royals have outscored their opponents 67-48 in the third period.
Manchester Monarchs (29-13-9) at South Carolina Stingrays (28-20-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Sam Brittain is tied for fifth with 19 wins.
- Rob Flick leads South Carolina against the Monarchs with four goals and eight points.
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 82-57 in the second period.
- Stingrays are 9-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Adirondack Thunder (26-14-9) at Atlanta Gladiators (19-24-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Stepan Falkovsky leads defensemen with 16 goals.
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is tied for second with 921 saves.
- Thunder are third on the power play on the road at 23.3 percent (20-for-86).
- Gladiators are 15-2-2 when leading after two periods.
Kalamazoo Wings (24-22-4) at Wheeling Nailers (26-18-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Lane Scheidl leads Kalamazoo against the Nailers with four goals.
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze is second among defensemen with 33 assists.
- K-Wings are 15-2-3 when scoring first.
- Nailers are tied for fifth with five shorthanded goals against.
Brampton Beast (28-16-5) at Fort Wayne Komets (29-15-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Brandon MacLean leads Brampton against the Komets with five goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is fifth among rookies with six power-play goals.
- Beast are 11-3-5 in one-goal games.
- Komets are fourth with 28.88 shots-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (17-25-8) at Allen Americans (34-16-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Mark Cooper leads Rapid City against the Americans with six points (2g-4a).
- Allen’s Riley Gill has won his last 10 decisions.
- Rush are 11-2-3 when leading after one period.
- Americans are 26-2-2 when scoring first.
Quad City Mallards (29-19-2) at Missouri Mavericks (23-19-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Chris Francis leads Quad City against the Mavericks with eight points (3g-5a).
- Missouri’s Darren Nowick is tied for fifth among rookies with 40 points (18g-22a).
- Mallards are 18-7-2 in one-goal games.
- Mavericks are 11-2-1 when leading after one period.
Indy Fuel (14-33-4) at Tulsa Oilers (24-25-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,083 saves.
- Darcy Murphy leads Tulsa against the Fuel with three goals.
- Fuel are 10-3-1 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers are third with 34.06 shots per game.
Toledo Walleye (34-12-3) at Wichita Thunder (15-28-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Toledo’s Jake Paterson is sixth with a 2.54 goals-against average.
- Wichita’s Matt DeBlouw is tied for first among rookies with two shorthanded goals.
- Walleye lead the league with 4.14 goals per game.
- Thunder are 10-2-3 when leading after two periods.
Idaho Steelheads (27-17-7) at Utah Grizzlies (25-21-4) 7 p.m. MT
- Jefferson Dahl leads Idaho against the Grizzlies with 11 points (2g-9a).
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is second among rookies with 22 goals.
- Steelheads are tied for third with 1`4 games decided beyond regulation.
- Grizzlies are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.4 percent (97-for-111).
Colorado Eagles (33-14-4) at Alaska Aces (25-16-7) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Matt Garbowsky leads Colorado against the Aces with six goals and 11 points.
- Alaska’s Stephen Perfetto is tied for fifth with 60 points (25g-35a).
- Eagles are first on the power play on the road at 24.2 percent (24-for-99).
- Aces are fifth with 33.54 shots per game.
MOST WINS BY GOALTENDER, CAREER
265 – Nick Vitucci (Carolina, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Hampton Roads, Toledo, Charlotte and Greenville, 1998-2001)
217 – Marc Magliarditi (Columbus, Florida, Louisiana, Richmond and Las Vegas, 1997-2007)
201 – Daniel Berthiaume (Roanoke, Wheeling and Greensboro, 1994-96 and 1997-2004)
173 – Jason Saal (South Carolina, Hampton Roads, Peoria, Louisiana, Dayton, Arkansas and Augusta, 1995-2005)
172 – Joel Martin (Columbus, Trenton, Elmira, Augusta and Kalamazoo, 2003-04, 2006-09 and 2012-Present)