Indy Fuel (19-23-7) at Elmira Jackals (26-19-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Indy’s Nick Bruneteau is tied for first among rookie defensemen with 23 assists.
· Elmira’s Sam Marotta is 10th with a 2.52 goals-against average.
· Fuel are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 13.94 penalty minutes per game.
· Jackals are the only team to have not allowed a shorthanded goal this season.
Cincinnati Cyclones (24-20-5) at Toledo Walleye (30-10-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
· Joe Basaraba leads Cincinnati against the Walleye with four points (1g-3a).
· Toledo’s Tyler Barnes is tied for second among rookies with 44 points (16g-28a).
· Cyclones are second with 26.31 shots-against per game.
· Walleye are first on the power play at home at 24.4 percent (19-for-78).
Quad City Mallards (25-18-6) at Brampton Beast (15-31-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Jeff Lee leads Quad City against the Beast with seven goals.
· Brampton’s Chad Painchaud is third with 180 shots on goal.
· Mallards are second with 2.57 goals-against per game.
· Beast are 7-1-2 in one-goal games.
Orlando Solar Bears (24-20-3) at Florida Everblades (31-10-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Orlando’s Garret Sparks leads the league with a .935 save perentage.
· Brant Harris leads Florida against the Solar Bears with five goals and 10 points.
· Solar Bears are 19-1-1 when leading after one period.
· Everblades are second on the penalty kill at home at 88.4 percent (76-for-86).
Reading Royals (34-13-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (22-19-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Reading’s Pat Mullane is ninth with 51 points (20g-31a).
· Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is fifth with 937 saves.
· Royals are fourth on the power play on the road at 20.7 percent (23-for-111).
· K-Wings are 8-0-0 when leading after two periods at home.
Gwinnett Gladiators (16-29-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (33-12-4) 8 p.m. ET
· Gwinnett’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel is tied for second with eight power-play goals.
· Fort Wayne’s Drew Daniels leads the league in plus-minus at +32.
· Gladiators are 13-2-1 when leading after two periods.
· Komets are 22-5-3 when scoring first.
Allen Americans (34-9-6) at Missouri Mavericks (19-25-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Chad Costello leads Allen against the Mavericks with 14 points (3g-11a).
· Missouri’s Landon Oslanski is tied for fifth among defensemen with 14 power-play points (4g-10a).
· Americans lead the league with 4.18 goals per game.
· Mavericks are 13-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Rapid City Rush (24-24-3) at Wichita Thunder (24-18-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Kale Kerbashian is on a 10-game point streak since Jan. 17 (5g-9a).
· Todd Hosmer leads Wichita against the Rush with four goals.
· Rush are 15-5-2 when scoring first.
· Thunder are fifth on the penalty kill at home at 87.1 percent (81-for-93).
Colorado Eagles (33-16-2) at Ontario Reign (29-15-7) 7 p.m. PT
· Brock Nixon leads Colorado against the Reign with six goals.
· Ontario’s Matt White is on an eight-game point streak since Jan. 31 (7g-4a).
· Eagles are 26-9-2 when outshooting their opponent.
· Reign are third with 2.59 goals-against per game.
Idaho Steelheads (29-16-4) at Stockton Thunder (16-33-1) 7:30 p.m. PT
· Idaho’s David de Kastrozza is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded goals.
· Tyler Maxwell leads Stockton against the Steelheads with four goals and seven points.
· Steelheads have outscored their opponents 60-30 in the first period.
· Thunder are fourth on the power play at 20.7 percent (42-for-203).
Utah Grizzlies (23-20-7) at Alaska Aces (23-20-5) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Mathieu Aubin leads Utah against the Aces with seven points (1g-6a).
· Alaska’s Curt Gogol leads the league with a 37.0 percent shooting percentage (10-for-27).
· Grizzlies lead the league with 11 shorthanded goals.
· Aces are third with 32.88 shots per game.