Reading Royals (24-20-8) at Manchester Monarchs (32-14-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Reading’s Justin Crandall leads rookies with 49 points (15g-34a).
• Manchester’s Maxim Kitsyn is on a 10-game point streak since Jan. 24 (5g-6a).
• Royals have outscored their opponents 60-40 in the third period.
• Monarchs are 18-9-3 against East Division opponents.
South Carolina Stingrays (28-17-6) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (24-20-6) 7 p.m. ET
• Joe Devin leads South Carolina against the Swamp Rabbits with five goals.
• Greenville’s Darian Dziurzynski has four points (2g-2a) in his last three games.
• Stingrays are third with 2.35 goals-against per game.
• Swamp Rabbits are tied for fifth with seven shorthanded goals.
Colorado Eagles (25-22-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (21-23-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Colorado’s Trent Daavettila is second with 55 points (17g-38a).
• Kalamazoo’s Ludwig Blomstrand is on a four-game goal streak since Feb. 12 (4g).
• Eagles are 20-1-0 when leading after two periods.
• K-Wings are tied for fifth with seven shorthanded goals.
Indy Fuel (25-26-2) at Orlando Solar Bears (23-20-6) 7 p.m. ET
• Alex Lavoie leads Indy against the Solar Bears with three goals.
• Orlando’s Eric Baier is tied for third among defensemen with 31 points (8g-23a).
• Fuel are league’s least-penalized team with 9.98 penalty minutes per game.
• Solar Bears have scored eight of their 10 shorthanded goals at home.
Adirondack Thunder (28-16-5) at Elmira Jackals (26-22-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Michael Kirkpatrick leads rookies with 19 goals.
• Elmira’s Jacob MacDonald leads the league with four shorthanded goals.
• Thunder are 15-5-4 when outshot by their opponent.
• Jackals are tied for third with three shorthanded goals against.
Wheeling Nailers (24-21-5) at Brampton Beast (15-24-10) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Wheeling’s Franky Palazzese is tied for third with three shutouts.
• Chris Auger leads Brampton against the Nailers with four goals.
• Nailers are 17-0-0 when leading after two periods.
• Beast are fifth on the power play at home at 20.6 percent (21-for-102).
Florida Everblades (34-15-1) at Norfolk Admirals (21-28-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Florida’s Justin Agosta is fifth among defensemen with a 13.2 percent shooting percentage (9-for-68).
• Greg Chase leads Norfolk against the Everblades with three points (2g-1a).
• Everblades are 9-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
• Admirals are 13-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Fort Wayne Komets (29-15-4) at Toledo Walleye (30-14-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Mike Embach leads Fort Wayne against the Walleye with eight points (2g-6a).
• Toledo’s Jeff Lerg is tied for fifth with a 2.17 goals-against average.
• Komets lead the league on the power play at 22.5 percent (41-for-182).
• Walleye are 13-5-5 in one-goal games.
Idaho Steelheads (27-20-5) at Wichita Thunder (10-31-10) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Idaho’s Zach Yuen leads defensemen with 17 power-play points (3g-14a).
• Kenton Miller leads Wichita with 11 goals.
• Steelheads are 10-5-5 in one-goal games.
• Thunder are 8-0-2 when leading after two periods.
Allen Americans (29-19-3) at Tulsa Oilers (26-18-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Allen’s Chad Costello leads the league with 69 points (19g-50a).
• Adam Pleskach leads Tulsa against the Oilers with five goals and 12 points.
• Americans are 22-2-2 when scoring first.
• Oilers lead the league with one shorthanded goal against.
Cincinnati Cyclones (25-20-5) at Quad City Mallards (24-21-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Cincinnati’s Nick Huard is on a four-game goal streak since Feb. 12 (5g).
• Matt Carey leads Quad City with 14 goals.
• Cyclones are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.36 penalty minutes per game.
• Mallards are tied for third with three shorthanded goals against.
Evansville IceMen (18-24-6) at Missouri Mavericks (40-6-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Nathan Moon leads Evansville with 33 points (10g-23a).
• Missouri’s Jesse Root is tied for the league lead with 23 goals.
• IceMen are second with 59 goals in the second period.
• Mavericks are third on the power play at home at 21.7 percent (23-for-106).
Atlanta Gladiators (27-18-6) at Utah Grizzlies (29-19-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is tied for the league lead with seven game-winning goals.
• Utah’s Charles Sarault is tied for second with 18 power-play assists.
• Gladiators are 22-5-5 when scoring first.
• Grizzlies are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 88.1 percent (96-for-109).
Alaska Aces (19-26-5) at Rapid City Rush (20-26-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Alaska’s Justin Breton is fifth with 164 shots on goal.
• Spencer Pommells leads Rapid City against the Aces with four goals.
• Aces are second with 33.70 shots per game.
• Rush are first on the penalty kill at home at 88.6 percent (70-for-79).