Atlanta Gladiators (20-24-7) at Orlando Solar Bears (26-18-9) 7 p.m. ET
- Thomas Frazee leads Atlanta against the Solar Bears with five goals.
- Orlando’s Alex Gacek is tied for fourth among rookies with 20 goals.
- Gladiators are second on the power play on the road at 24.0 percent (18-for-75).
- Solar Bears are tied for third with 11 shorthanded goals.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (28-19-5) at Reading Royals (31-17-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Angelo Miceli is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Reading’s Nick Luukko is tied for fourth among defensemen in plus-minus at +24.
- Swamp Rabbits are 14-2-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Royals are second with 2.84 goals-against per game.
Florida Everblades (34-10-5) at Norfolk Admirals (19-28-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Michael Kirkpatrick leads the league in plus-minus at +30.
- Brodie Dupont leads Norfolk with 16 goals and 40 points.
- Everblades are 27-6-4 against South Division opponents.
- Admirals are second with three shorthanded goals against.
Quad City Mallards (29-20-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (30-15-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Michael Parks leads Quad City against the Komets with four goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is tied for fourth among rookies with seven power-play goals.
- Mallards have a league-leading 18 wins in one-goal games (18-8-2).
- Komets are fourth with 28.67 shots-against per game.
Wichita Thunder (15-30-4) at Cincinnati Cyclones (26-23-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Wichita’s Matt DeBlouw is tied for first among rookies with three shorthanded points (2g-1a).
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is third with a .920 save percentage.
- Thunder are 10-2-3 when leading after two periods.
- Cyclones are 19-5-3 when scoring first.
Utah Grizzlies (25-22-5) at Colorado Eagles (35-14-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Ralph Cuddemi leads Utah against the Eagles with three goals.
- Colorado’s Clarke Saunders is third with a 2.35 goals-against average.
- Grizzlies are 9-0-5 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Eagles have won 12 consecutive games and are 16-4-0 in their last 20 games.