Atlanta Gladiators (21-25-7) at Orlando Solar Bears (27-19-9) 1:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Josh Atkinson is third among rookie defensemen with 37 points (8g-29a).
- Eric Faille leads Orlando against the Gladiators with 11 points (3g-8a).
- Gladiators are 17-2-2 when leading after two periods.
- Solar Bears lead the league with 37.36 shots per game.
Florida Everblades (36-11-5) at Brampton Beast (30-16-7) 3 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is second with 25 wins.
- Brampton’s David Pacan is tied for second with 31 goals.
- Everblades are second with 13 shorthanded goals.
- Beast are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 11.83 penalty minutes per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (28-24-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (26-24-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is tied for fourth with a .918 save percentage.
- Tanner Sorenson leads Kalamazoo against the Cyclones with four points (2g-2a).
- Cyclones are tied for sixth with 2.93 goals-against per game.
- K-Wings are 16-3-3 when scoring first.
Alaska Aces (26-18-8) at Manchester Monarchs (30-14-10) 3 p.m. ET
- Alaska’s Yan-Pavel Laplante is tied for first among rookies with two shorthanded goals.
- Manchester’s Sam Brittain is tied for fifth with 20 wins.
- Aces are 18-0-4 when scoring first.
- Monarchs are second on the power play at home at 27.5 percent (25-for-91).
Wheeling Nailers (27-20-6) at Fort Wayne Komets (32-15-7) 5 p.m. ET
- Adam Krause leads Wheeling against the Komets with three goals and five points.
- Fort Wayne’s Travis Ewanyk is fifth with 185 shots on goal.
- Nailers are 10-2-0 when leading after one period.
- Komets are fourth with 28.61 shots-against per game.
Wichita Thunder (16-32-4) at Quad City Mallards (30-22-2) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Matt DeBlouw leads Wichita with 31 points (12g-19a).
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is sixth with a 2.48 goals-against average.
- Thunder are 11-2-3 when leading after two periods.
- Mallards are 19-8-2 in one-goal games.
South Carolina Stingrays (30-21-3) at Rapid City Rush (19-26-8) 3:05 p.m. MT
- Rob Flick leads South Carolina with 24 goals and 49 points.
- Rapid City’s Ryan Walters is fourth with 186 shots on goal.
- Stingrays are second with 27.69 shots-against per game.
- Rush are 12-2-3 when leading after one period.
Missouri Mavericks (25-21-7) at Tulsa Oilers (25-27-5) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Dane Fox leads Missouri against the Oilers with five goals and 10 points.
- Phil Brewer leads Tulsa with 31 points (11g-20a).
- Mavericks are first on the penalty kill on the road at 87.3 percent (89-for-102).
- Oilers are 17-0-2 when leading after two periods.
Indy Fuel (15-35-4) at Toledo Walleye (38-12-3) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,125 saves.
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is tied for third with 25 power-play points (5g-20a).
- Fuel are 11-3-1 when leading after two periods.
- Walleye lead the league with 4.17 goals per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (30-20-5) at Reading Royals (31-19-3) 6 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for sixth among defensemen with 37 points (11g-26a).
- Ian Watters leads Reading against the Swamp Rabbits with three goals and four points.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading 11 wins when trailing after one period (11-11-3).
- Royals lead the league with two shorthanded goals against.