Norfolk Admirals (19-25-2) at Adirondack Thunder (26-11-4) 7 p.m. ET
• Jonathan Lessard leads Norfolk against the Thunder with four goals.
• Adirondack’s Michael Kirkpatrick is sixth among rookies with 33 points (16g-17a).
• Admirals are 10-1-0 when leading after one period.
• Thunder are tied for second with two shorthanded goals against.
Toledo Walleye (27-11-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (17-20-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Toledo’s A.J. Jenks is on a 10-game point streak since Jan. 2 (6g-10a).
• Dane FoxDane Fox leads Kalamazoo against the Walleye with four points (1g-3a).
• Walleye are fourth on the power play on the road at 21.3 percent (16-for-75).
• K-Wings are 10-0-4 when leading after two periods.
Brampton Beast (14-20-9) at South Carolina Stingrays (22-16-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Brampton’s Mike Vernace is third among defensemen with 23 assists.
• South Carolina’s Vitek Vanecek is fifth among rookie goaltenders with a 2.39 goals-against average.
• Beast have had a league-high 14 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
• Stingrays are first on the penalty kill at home at 88.3 percent (68-for-77).
Florida Everblades (30-12-1) at Atlanta Gladiators (25-17-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Matt Marquardt leads Florida against the Gladiators with eight points (1g-7a).
• Atlanta’s Max Everson leads rookies with four shorthanded points (2g-2a).
• Everblades are 7-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
• Gladiators are fourth with eight shorthanded goals.
Indy Fuel (23-21-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (20-18-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Indy’s Ben Marshall is second among rookie defensemen with 23 points (5g-18a).
• Cincinnati’s Jack Downing is second with 21 goals.
• Fuel are seventh with 2.54 goals-against per game.
• Cyclones are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.60 penalty minutes per game.
Reading Royals (21-17-7) at Wheeling Nailers (19-19-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Reading’s Justin Crandall leads rookies with 34 assists and 46 points.
• Jarrett Burton leads Wheeling with 15 goals and 38 points.
• Royals have outscored their opponents 54-30 in the third period.
• Nailers are fourth with 33.12 shots per game.
Utah Grizzlies (27-16-2) at Allen Americans (26-16-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Utah’s Charles Sarault is tied for seventh with 44 points (14g-30a).
• Gary Steffes leads Allen against the Grizzlies with four goals.
• Grizzlies have won their last 12 games when not allowing a power-play goal dating back to Nov. 14.
• Americans are 19-2-2 when scoring first.
Rapid City Rush (17-22-3) at Quad City Mallards (20-19-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Rapid City’s Destry Straight is tied for fifth among rookies with three power-play goals.
• Matt Carey leads Quad City against the Rush with four points (2g-2a).
• Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at 86.0 percent (111-for-129).
• Mallards are 12-3-2 when scoring first.
Colorado Eagles (22-18-2) at Wichita Thunder (10-27-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Trent Daavettila leads Colorado against the Thunder with four goals and seven points.
• Wichita’s Landon Oslanski leads defensemen with eight power-play goals.
• Eagles lead the league with 26.00 shots-against per game.
• Thunder are 8-0-2 when leading after two periods.
Alaska Aces (17-22-5) at Idaho Steelheads (23-19-5) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Tommaso Traversa leads Alaska against the Steelheads with four goals.
• Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is tied for the league lead with nine power-play goals.
• Aces are fourth on the power play at 20.0 percent (27-for-135).
• Steelheads are eighth with 28.53 shots-against per game.