Dayton Bombers (21-14-4) at Wheeling Nailers (18-22-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
• Dayton has only given up four shorthand goals tying them for second lowest in the ECHL.
• Wheeling has 26 points (12-8-2) at home.
• Bombers’ Mike Berry has eight points (4g-4a) in seven games against Wheeling.
• Nailers’ Joe Guenther had back-to-back goal games on Feb. 2 and 3.
Texas Wildcatters (25-12-8) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (14-29-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Texas ranks ninth in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 84.8 percent (128-for-151).
• Ice Pilots are 11-2-0 when leading after the second period.
• Wildcatters’ Mike Bayrack has 11 points (5g-6a) in six games against Pensacola.
• Pensacola’s Dallas Steward has seven points (4g-3a) in seven games against Texas.
Stockton Thunder (20-13-8) at Phoenix RoadRunners (22-19-3) 7:11 p.m. MT
• Stockton is fourth in the ECHL with 113 goals against giving them a goals-against average of 2.76.
• RoadRunners’ Dave Pszenyczny has three points (1g-2a) in three games against Stockton.
• Nathan Martz leads Stockton against Phoenix with four points (1g-3a).
• Phoenix ranks sixth in the ECHL on the power play at home with 19.4 percent (35-for-180).
Toledo Storm (23-18-1) at Las Vegas Wranglers (23-9-11) 7:05 p.m. PT
• Toledo has 14 points (7-3-0) in their last 10 games.
• Las Vegas ranks third in the ECHL on the power play with 19.0 percent (55-for-289).
• Storm’s Jason Maleyko and Evan McGrath each have two points (1g-1a) in two games against Las Vegas.
• Wranglers’ Kevin Nastiuk is 1-0-1 with a goals-against average of 1.44 against Toledo.
Fresno Falcons (24-15-4) at Alaska Aces (30-12-2) 7:15 p.m. AT
• Fresno has a league-leading 2.37 goals-against average.
• Alaska has 16 points (8-2-0) in their last 10 games.
• Falcons’ Luke Curtin ranks fifth in the ECHL with 36 assists.
• Aces’ Derek Gustafson is 2-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.00 against Fresno.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 317 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 172 have played their first NHL game in the last five seasons.
* 93 former ECHL players have played in the NHL this season.
* More than 100 players under contract to NHL teams have played in the ECHL this season.
* 14 former ECHL players have made their NHL debut this season: Krys Barch (Dallas on Jan. 15), Barry Brust (Los Angeles on Nov. 30), Drew Fata (New York Islanders on Feb. 4), Yutaka Fukufuji (Los Angeles on Jan. 13), Daniel Girardi (New York Rangers on Jan. 27), Martin Houle (Philadelphia on Dec. 13), D.J. King (St. Louis on Oct. 5), Drew Larman (Florida on Nov. 13), Martin Lojek (Florida on Feb. 3), Joey MacDonald (Detroit on Oct. 19), Kris Newbury (Toronto on Dec. 23), Jesse Schultz (Vancouver on Nov. 28), former ECHL All-Star goaltender Mike Smith (Dallas on Oct. 21), and Mike Wall (Anaheim on Nov. 26).
* Record 47 former ECHL players played their first NHL game in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* ECHL has affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League and for the past 17 years there has been an ECHL player on the Calder Cup Champion.
* 86 players under contract to AHL teams have played in the ECHL this season.
* For each of the past four seasons, the ECHL has had more players called up to the AHL than all other professional leagues combined with 1,646 call ups involving almost 1,000 players, including 2005-06 when there were 416 call ups involving 263 players.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.
* Further information on the ECHL is available from its website at ECHL.com.