Greenville Swamp Rabbits (22-18-6) at Orlando Solar Bears (17-19-6) 7 p.m. ET
• Bretton Cameron leads Greenville against the Solar Bears with 10 points (3g-7a).
• Orlando’s T.J. Foster is tied for fifth among rookies with 34 points (16g-18a).
• Swamp Rabbits are 14-5-6 in one-goal games.
• Solar Bears are third with nine shorthanded goals.
Norfolk Admirals (20-25-2) at Adirondack Thunder (26-12-4) 7 p.m. ET
• Steven Whitney leads Norfolk against the Thunder with seven points (1g-6a).
• Adirondack’s Ryan Constant is tied for fifth among defensemen with 13 power-play points (2g-11a).
• Admirals are 6-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
• Thunder are third with 2.24 goals-against per game.
Toledo Walleye (27-12-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (18-20-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Toledo’s Jeff Lerg is tied for second with 19 wins.
• Kalamazoo’s Curtis Valk had a hat trick in 5-1 win over Toledo on Friday.
• Walleye are 10-3-1 against North Division opponents.
• K-Wings are 8-2-5 in one-goal games.
Elmira Jackals (23-20-1) at Manchester Monarchs (28-13-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Elmira’s Cason Hohmann is on a seven-game point streak since Jan. 2 (5g-5a).
• Mark Anthoine leads Manchester against the Jackals with five points (2g-3a).
• Jackals are 14-3-1 in one-goal games.
• Monarchs have a league-best seven wins when trailing after two periods.
Florida Everblades (31-12-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (23-16-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Florida’s Anthony Peters leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.10 goals-against average.
• South Carolina’s David Pacan is on a seven-game point streak since Jan. 16 (5g-5a).
• Everblades are 18-7-1 against South Division opponents.
• Stingrays are second with 26.64 shots-against per game.
Brampton Beast (14-20-10) at Atlanta Gladiators (25-17-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Brampton’s Mike Vernace is third among defensemen with 23 assists.
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is tied for the league lead with 22 goals.
• Beast have gone to overtime or a shootout in six of their last eight games.
• Gladiators are 21-5-3 when scoring first.
Quad City Mallards (21-19-5) at Fort Wayne Komets (26-14-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Quad City’s Mike Monfredo is sixth among defensemen with 26 points (5g-21a).
• Joe Perry leads Fort Wayne against the Mallards with four points (3g-1a).
• Mallards are tied for fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 86.7 percent (72-for-83).
• Komets are tied for the league lead with 10 shorthanded goals.
Cincinnati Cyclones (21-18-5) at Indy Fuel (23-22-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Andrew Yogan leads Cincinnati against the Fuel with four points (2g-2a).
• Indy’s Rhett Bly has six goals in his last six games.
• Cyclones are 16-1-0 when leading after two periods.
• Fuel are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.17 penalty minutes per game.
Reading Royals (21-18-7) at Wheeling Nailers (20-19-5) 8:05 p.m. ET
• Reading’s Justin Crandall leads rookies, and is fifth overall, with 46 points (12g-34a).
• Brett Stern leads Wheeling against the Royals with six points (1g-5a).
• Royals are sixth with 31.61 shots per game.
• Nailers are fifth with seven shorthanded goals.
Colorado Eagles (23-18-2) at Missouri Mavericks (34-5-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Colorado’s Trent Daavettila is on an eight-game point streak since Jan. 15 (2g-11a).
• Josh Holmstrom leads Missouri against the Eagles with three goals.
• Eagles are on a seven-game winning streak and are 10-4-0 in their last 14 games.
• Mavericks are second on the power play at home at 23.3 percent (17-for-73).
Utah Grizzlies (27-17-2) at Tulsa Oilers (21-17-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Utah’s Alex Krushelnyski is tied for the league lead with nine power-play goals.
• Dan DeSalvo leads Tulsa against the Grizzlies with four points (2g-2a).
• Grizzlies are third with 3.26 goals per game.
• Oilers are 15-4-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Wichita Thunder (10-28-8) at Allen Americans (27-16-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Wichita’s David Shantz is seventh with 1,632 minutes played.
• Chad Costello leads Allen against the Thunder with 14 points (5g-9a).
• Thunder are 8-0-2 when leading after two periods.
• Americans are tied for third on the penalty kill at home at 88.0 percent (81-for-92).
Rapid City Rush (17-23-3) at Evansville IceMen (15-22-5) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Winston Day Chief leads Rapid City with 25 points (9g-16a).
• Evansville’s Alex Wideman is tied for second among rookies with seven power-play assists.
• Rush are 8-4-3 in one-goal games.
• IceMen have scored a league-high 53 goals in the second period.
Alaska Aces (17-23-5) at Idaho Steelheads (24-19-5) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Alaska’s William Wrenn is second among defensemen with 33 points (4g-29a).
• Emil Molin leads Idaho against the Aces with four goals and nine points.
• Aces are fourth on the power play at 20.0 percent (28-for-140).
• Steelheads are 18-1-1 when leading after two periods.
LONGEST WINNING STREAK BY GOALTENDER, ONE SEASON
17 – Josh Robinson, Missouri Mavericks (Nov. 4, 2015-Present)
16 – Jeff Jakaitis, South Carolina Stingrays (Feb. 15-April 2, 2015)
13 – Daniel Berthiaume, Roanoke Express (1994-95)
12 – Cory Cadden, Knoxville Cherokees (1993-94)
11 – seven times, most recent: Daniel Manzato, Charlotte Checkers/Las Vegas Wranglers (Oct. 27-Dec. 19, 2007)