Alaska Aces (31-15-5) at Toledo Storm (29-18-4) 10:30 a.m. ET
* Aces’ Chris Minard leads the league in goals (32) and teammate Scott Gomez leads in assists (52).
* Toledo is 4-2-2 and has won four straight games when facing teams in the West Division.
* Alaska is 5-0-1 against the North Division in 2004-05.
* Storm has a combined 1.92 goals-against average, including five shutouts, in 23 home games in 2004-05.
Dayton Bombers (16-29-4) at Trenton Titans (26-16-7) 10:30 a.m. ET
* Titans are 4-0-1 and are 25 percent (6-for-24) on the power play in five games against Dayton.
* Brett Nowak has five goals and eight points in his first nine games with the Bombers.
* Nick Deschenes leads the Titans with a plus-minus rating of +14 in 36 games.
* Dayton is winless in its last four games (0-3-1), scoring an average of 1.5 goals in that span.
Columbia Inferno (27-12-8) at Louisiana IceGators (18-27-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Mike Minard and Rob McVicar have 0.97 goals-against average and .962 save percentage versus Louisiana.
* One power-play goal has been scored in the first three meeting (Louisiana 0-for-11 and Columbia 1-for-8).
* 11 different players registered a point in Louisiana’s 6-5 shootout win over Texas on Saturday.
* IceGators’ Wes Mason has 12 goals and 21 points in 20 home games in 2004-05.
Las Vegas Wranglers (20-24-5) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (33-14-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Chris Kenady had two goals and an assist in the Dogs’ last meeting with Las Vegas, a 5-3 win on Saturday.
* Las Vegas is winless in its last six games (0-5-1), giving up an average of 4.0 goals per-game in that span.
* Chris Madden and Olivier Michaud have a combined goals-against average of 2.35.
* Wranglers’ road power play is 21.7 percent (23-for-106) through 23 games.
San Diego Gulls (26-19-6) at Victoria Salmon Kings (10-36-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Kings scored four unanswered goals in the second and third periods to defeat San Diego 5-2 on Tuesday.
* Season series is tied 2-2 between the two clubs with Victoria winning the past two games.
* Dan Blackburn stopped 36 of 38 shots on Tuesday for his third win in seven starts with Victoria.
* Gulls are 1-3-1 in their last five road games and have a plus-minus rating of -69 on the road in 2004-05.