Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (22-13-6) at Johnstown Chiefs (15-13-10) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Chiefs are 14-2-4 when scoring the first goal and Atlantic City is 19-3-3 when scoring first.
* Bullies are second in shorthand goals on the road (7) and Chiefs are first in shorthand goals at home (5).
* Season series is tied 2-2 and each team has not won back-to-back games.
* Jason Notermann leads the Bullies with 14 goals through 21 games on the road.
Reading Royals (23-12-3) at Dayton Bombers (13-25-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Royals are 3-0-0 against the Bombers with a 1.00 goals-against average while outscoring them 14-3.
* Two of the three Dayton goals against Reading have come on the power play (2-for-9, 22.2 percent).
* Reading is the league leader with 11 shorthand goals.
* Bombers are 2-8-1 in the last 11 games, scoring an average of 1.45 goals per-game.
Pee Dee Pride (22-18-2) at Charlotte Checkers (24-15-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Pride has lost a team record five straight games, scoring an average of 1.8 goals per-game.
* Checkers are 2-for-6 (33.3 percent) on the power play against Pee Dee.
* Pee Dee has won both games against the Checkers in 2004-05, both by the score of 3-2.
* Charlotte has seven players on its current roster who have scored 10-or-more points in 14 home games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (21-13-5) at South Carolina Stingrays (22-15-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Gladiators scored four unanswered goals in 4-3 win over Pee Dee on Tuesday.
* South Carolina’s record-setting 10-game win streak came to an end in a 3-2 loss to Columbia on Tuesday.
* Season series is tied 1-1 as the two teams have combined for 19 goals in the two games.
* Rich Peverley has four goals and an assist in two games against Gwinnett this season.
San Diego Gulls (22-15-4) at Wheeling Nailers (25-14-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Nailers’ Brandon Hodge has a 10-game scoring streak with 11 points (2g-9a) dating back to January 8.
* Gulls have five players on current roster who have scored 10-or-more points on the power play in 2004-05.
* Wheeling has the second most wins at home in the league with 15.
* San Diego is 1-4-0 against the North Division, scoring an average of 1.6 goals per-game.
Toledo Storm (24-14-4) at Trenton Titans (20-12-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Storm is tied for first in the North Division, going 11-3-1 in 2005 and is on a six-game winning-streak.
* Trenton is 3-0-0 against the Storm, outscoring them 15-6 in 2004-05.
* Nick Parillo had two goals and added an assist in Toledo’s 4-2 win over San Diego on Wednesday.
* Matt Libby leads Titans defensemen with 11 points (2g-9a) in 18 home games.
Greenville Grrrowl (20-17-4) at Columbia Inferno (22-12-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Inferno is 5-0-0 against the Grrrowl and has a combined +45 rating in the five games.
* Grrrowl’s Carl Mallette has 53 points in 40 games, which is more than any other Grrrowl player in 2003-04.
* Rob McVicar is 4-0-0 with a 1.00 goals-against average and .961 save percentage over Greenville.
* Greenville is 2-0-1 in the last three games, two of which have gone to a shootout.
Florida Everblades (22-14-6) at Augusta Lynx (15-23-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Season series is tied 2-2 with Augusta winning the last two, 4-2 (Feb. 1) and 3-2 in a shootout (Jan. 18).
* Everblades power play is 5-for-20 (25 percent) in four games against the Lynx.
* Lynx are tied for fourth in the ECHL in shorthand goals (8).
* 2005 All-Star Matt Hendricks leads the Everblades with seven points (4g-3a) in his last four games.
Louisiana IceGators (16-23-3) at Texas Wildcatters (9-24-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Wildcatters are 3-1-1 in last five games, with John Snowden leading the way with six points (4g-2a).
* IceGators are 4-2-0 and have a combined 1.17 goals-against average in six games against Texas.
* Davis Parley is 1-0-1 in his last two starts with a 1.92 goals-against average.
* Teams have combined for 19 goals in six games, an average of 3.16 goals in each contest.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (28-11-4) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (21-15-3) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Ice Pilots are 3-1-0 against Mississippi, outscoring them 14-5 in the four contests.
* Mississippi has five players who have a +10 rating or better through 21 games at home.
* Pensacola is on a six-game winning-streak, scoring 25 goals and a 1.83 goals-against average in that span.
* Sea Wolves’ Pat O’Leary has two goals in his last five games and both are game-winning goals.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (28-12-4) at Idaho Steelheads (20-19-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Steelheads Bobby Russell has six goals in six games against Long Beach in 2004-05.
* Long Beach is undefeated in regulation when leading after the second period, going 24-0-2.
* All-Star MVP Frank Doyle stopped all 19 shots he faced in Idaho’s 5-0 win over Long Beach on January 8.
* Ice Dogs’ power play is 2-for-28 (7.1 percent) against the Steelheads.
Fresno Falcons (23-16-4) at Victoria Salmon Kings (7-30-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* 2005 All-Star Dan Tessier scored four points (3g-1a) in Fresno’s 7-3 win at Victoria on Wednesday.
* Salmon Kings are 1-4-0 versus the Falcons this season, averaging over three goals per-game.
* Falcons are 7-for-24 (29.2 percent) on the power play against Victoria.
* Ryan Wade (8g-17a) and Brad Dexter (6g-19a) are tied for the Victoria scoring lead with 25 points.