Bakersfield Condors (26-11-7) at Alaska Aces (26-14-4) 2:05 p.m. AT
* Ryan Moren scored the game winner in overtime to defeat the Condors 3-2 on Thursday.
* Aces have won seven out of their last eight games, losing only twice in regulation since December 29, 2004.
* Lars Peder Nagel leads Bakersfield with 22 points (9g-13a) and is a +6 in 23 road games.
* Condors are 1-1-2 in their last four games, scoring two goals in each contest.
Wheeling Nailers (26-14-2) at Trenton Titans (21-12-6) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Nailers are 4-0-0 against the Titans in 2004-05; each game decided by one goal.
* Brent Robinson leads the Titans with four points (2g-2a) in four games against Wheeling.
* Nailers went 3-for-6 on the power play in Friday’s 4-3 overtime win against San Diego.
* Titans are 13-0-2 when leading after the second period and 5-3-1 when tied after the second period.
Dayton Bombers (13-26-2) at Charlotte Checkers (25-15-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* First meeting of the season between the two teams; Charlotte is 8-4-1 all-time against the Bombers.
* Dayton has a season-high five-game losing streak, scoring only four goals in that span.
* Checkers are 0-1-1 against the North Division in 2004-05.
* Dayton is 5-13-0 with a 3.09 goals-against average and plus-minus rating of -112 on the road in 2004-05.
San Diego Gulls (22-15-5) at Johnstown Chiefs (15-14-10) 7:00 p.m. ET
* First-ever meeting between the two teams.
* San Diego is 1-3-1 against the North Division and Johnstown is 1-2-0 against the West Division in 2004-05.
* Jean Desrochers has 19 points (8g-11a) and four game-winning goals in 22 home games for the Chiefs.
* Johnstown is 10-1-2 when leading after the first period and 1-8-3 when trailing after the first period.
Toledo Storm (24-15-4) at Reading Royals (24-12-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Storm had its five-game wining streak snapped in a 2-1 loss at Trenton on Friday.
* Reading is 2-2-0 and a combined +19 in four games against the Storm in 2004-05.
* Storm has scored five of its eight goals against Reading in the third period.
* Reading is 6-3-1 in its last 10 games and Jon Francisco leads the team with 10 points (4g-6a) in that span.
Greenville Grrrowl (21-17-4) at South Carolina Stingrays (22-16-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl are 2-1-1 against the Stingrays scoring seven goals in both wins.
* South Carolina is 6-for-24 (25 percent) on the power play and has two shorthand goals against Greenville.
* Carl Mallette has nine points (5g-4a) and is a +6 in four games against South Carolina.
* Rich Peverley has 15 points (9g-6a) and is a +2 in his lat ten games for the Stingrays.
Peoria Rivermen (19-16-4) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (23-13-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Peoria’s Alfie Michaud is 6-1-0 in his last seven starts with three shutouts and a 1.13 goals-against average.
* Against each other, Bullies are 3-for-28 (10.7 percent) on power play and Peoria is 7-for-25 (28 percent).
* Winning seven of its last eight games, Peoria has held opponents to five goals in all seven wins.
* Trevor Koenig stopped 30-of-31 shots in his debut for Atlantic City, a 3-1 win at Johnstown on Friday.
Pee Dee Pride (22-19-2) at Columbia Inferno (22-12-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Pride has lost six consecutive games and is 2-3-0 against the Inferno in 2004-05.
* Rob McVicar is 1-1-0 with a 1.01 goals-against average and .963 save percentage against Pee Dee.
* Six players had two points or more in Pee Dee’s 7-0 win over Columbia in January 1.
* Inferno is 5-1-1 in its last seven games, five of which have been one-goal games.
Florida Everblades (23-14-6) at Augusta Lynx (15-24-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Reggie Berg had two goals, including the game winner in Florida’s 3-1 win at Augusta on Friday.
* Florida is fourth in the ECHL in shots per-game (35.21) and is 12-11-4 when out-shooting opponents.
* Lynx power play is third best in the league at home going 17-for-82 (20.7 percent).
* Augusta has four players on its current roster who have scored 30 points or more in 44 games.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (29-11-4) at Gwinnett Gladiators (22-13-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Ice Pilots are on a seven-game winning streak and have won four of the games by three goals or more.
* Gladiators are first in the ECHL in goals per-game (3.58) and shots per-game (39.05).
* Frederic Cloutier stopped 53-of-54 shots in Friday’s 4-1 win at Mississippi.
* Jeff Campbell scored a hat trick and added an assist in Gwinnett’s 6-4 win over South Carolina on Friday.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (21-16-3) at Texas Wildcatters (9-25-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Rob Globke scored his first professional hat trick in Texas’ 8-7 loss to Louisiana on Friday.
* Sea Wolves are 5-2-0 and are 27.3 percent (9-for-33) on the power play against Texas.
* Phil Osaer is 1-1-0 with a 1.37 goals-against average against Mississippi in 2004-05.
* Defenseman Mike Jarmuth leads Mississippi with eight points (4g-4a) in the last five games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (28-13-4) at Idaho Steelheads (21-19-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Steelheads scored two unanswered goals in the third period to beat Long Beach 2-1 on Friday.
* Cory Urquhart has two game-winning goals in Long Beach’s last three games.
* 2005 All-Star MVP Frank Doyle is 3-1-0 with a 1.70 goals-against average against the Ice Dogs.
* Long Beach All-Star Chris Madden is 3-0-0 with a 1.85 goals-against average in his last four appearances.
Fresno Falcons (24-16-4) at Victoria Salmon Kings (7-31-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Dan Blackburn made 28 saves in his ECHL debut with Victoria, a 3-2 loss to Fresno on Friday.
* David Brisson scored with one second left in the game giving the Falcons a 3-2 win at Victoria on Friday.
* Kings’ have had five different goaltenders make an appearance in at least one game in 2004-05.
* Falcons have scored 25 goals in their last five games against the Salmon Kings.