Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (23-14-6) at Dayton Bombers (14-26-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Atlantic City has won the last four meetings, outscoring Dayton 12-4 in that span.
* Scott Cameron got a hat trick to end Dayton’s five-game losing streak in a 7-1 win at Charlotte on Saturday.
* Trevor Koenig is 1-1-0 with a 1.52 goals-against average since joining the Bullies.
* Dayton’s seven goals on Saturday, matched its total from the last six games combined.
Pee Dee Pride (22-20-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (23-26-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Stingrays are 4-1-1 against Pee Dee, scoring 10 of their 19 total goals in the first period.
* Stingrays’ power play is 25 percent (5-for-20) against Pee Dee, whose power play is 4 percent (1-for-25).
* Pee Dee’s Greg Johnson has five points (2g-3a) and is a +2 in six games against South Carolina in 2004-05.
* Pride looks to end its current seven-game losing streak that dates back to January 22.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (22-16-3) at Florida Everblades (24-14-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Damian Surma got a hat trick in Florida’s first meeting with Mississippi, a 6-3 win on October 29.
* Phil Suave won his first start with the Sea Wolves, making 42 saves in a 3-2 win at Texas on Saturday.
* Everblades are fourth in the league in goals per-game (3.20) and shots per-game (34.93).
* Mississippi defenseman Kerry-Ellis Toddington has six points (2g-4a) and is a +6 in his last 10 games.
Charlotte Checkers (25-16-2) at Columbia Inferno (23-12-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Checkers lead the season series 4-3 and won the last meeting 6-3 on January 22.
* Eduard Pershin leads Charlotte with nine points (3g-6a) in five games against the Inferno.
* Charlotte (7-for-39) and Columbia (5-for-28) are 17.9 percent on the power play against each other.
* Brad Ralph leads the Inferno with four goals and six points in his last five games.
Bakersfield Condors (27-11-7) at Fresno Falcons (24-16-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Kevin St. Jacques has six points (1g-5a) and is a +6 in four games against the Falcons in 2004-05.
* Yutaka Fukufuji is 5-0-2 with a 1.83 goals-against average in his last seven games for Bakersfield.
* Condors are 2-for-18 (11.1 percent) and Fresno is 1-for-15 (6.7 percent) on power play against each other.
* David Brisson has seven points (3g-4a) and is a +1 in his last five games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (29-13-4) at Las Vegas Wranglers (20-19-4) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Marc Magliarditi is 0-1-1 against Long Beach, but has a 1.45 goal-against average and .945 save percentage.
* 2005 Long Beach All-Star Marco Rosa has three points (1g-2a) and is +5 in three games against Las Vegas.
* Wranglers own the best power play in the league at 20 percent, 39 goals on 195 chances.
* Ice Dogs lead the season series 2-1 with each game being decided by one-goal and two going to shootouts.