Pee Dee Pride (22-21-2) at Charlotte Checkers (26-16-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Pride leads season series 2-1 with every game in the series decided by a 3-2 score.
* Both teams are tied for fifth in the league in shorthand goals with eight.
* Pee Dee’s Brian Collins has two goals, two assists and is a +3 in three games against Charlotte.
* Charlotte defenseman Rory Rawlyk leads the team with a plus/minus of +13 in 19 home games.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (24-14-6) at Toledo Storm (25-15-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Jake Moreland is 1-1-1 with a 1.31 goals-against average against the Storm.
* Teams have combined for only one power-play goal in three games, Toledo (1-for-11) and Bullies (0-for-7).
* Storm is 2-1-0 in the last three games and as a team are +20 in that span.
* Toledo is unbeaten in regulation at home in the last 10 games, going 9-0-1.
Johnstown Chiefs (15-15-11) at Trenton Titans (22-13-6) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Trenton is 5-1-0 against the Chiefs, winning 4-of-6 after regulation play.
* Chiefs are 5-for-24 (20.8 percent) on the power play in six games against the Titans.
* Andrew Allen is 6-3-1 with a shutout and a 1.97 goals-against average at home for Trenton.
* David Currie is 1-1-1 with a 1.95 goals-against average in his last three appearances for Johnstown.
Idaho Steelheads (22-20-3) at Victoria Salmon Kings (8-32-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Right wing Ryan Wade has four goals and six points in his last four games for Victoria.
* Scott Burt has five points (2g-3a) in three games against Victoria.
* Salmon Kings have scored five of their seven goals in the third period against Idaho.
* Bobby Russell leads the Steelheads in points (29), plus-minus (+11) and game-winning goals (4).
Bakersfield Condors (27-11-8) at San Diego Gulls (23-16-5) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Condors are 4-0-1 and have a team goals-against average of 1.54 against San Diego in 2004-05.
* Gulls’ Mike Garrow is seventh in the ECHL among defensemen in scoring with 28 points (8g-20a).
* Bakersfield has scored 35 of its 78 goals on the road in the third period.
* San Diego has the league’s best power play at home with 24.2 percent (29-for-120).