Allen Americans (18-12-1) at Missouri Mavericks (24-3-1) 4:05 p.m. CT
• Allen’s Eric Roy leads rookie defensemen with 21 points (8g-13a).
• Tanner Fritz leads Missouri against the Americans with three points (2g-1a).
• Americans are third on the power play on the road at 26.5 percent (18-for-68).
• Mavericks lead the league with 3.54 goals per game and 1.71 goals-against per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (10-13-5) at Florida Everblades (22-9-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Lindsay Sparks leads Orlando against the Everblades with two goals.
• Florida’s Matt Willows leads rookies with 30 points (11g-19a).
• Solar Bears are first on the penalty kill on the road at 91.4 percent (53-for-58).
• Everblades are fifth with 27.32 shots-against per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (15-10-2) at Indy Fuel (14-16-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Mike Embach leads Fort Wayne against the Fuel with nine points (3g-6a).
• Indy’s Ben Marshall is second among rookie defensemen with 18 points (4g-14a).
• Komets are tied for fourth with five shorthanded goals.
• Fuel are league’s least-penalized team with 9.88 penalty minutes per game.
Colorado Eagles (14-15-2) at Idaho Steelheads (14-14-5) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Colorado’s Trent Daavettila is third with 32 points (13g-19a).
• Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is tied for the league lead with eight power-play goals.
• Eagles are 10-1-0 when leading after two periods.
• Steelheads are third on the power play at home at 23.9 percent (17-for-71).
Utah Grizzlies (17-10-2) at Alaska Aces (10-17-3) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Utah’s Roberts Lipsbergs leads the league with a 35.0 percent shooting percentage (7-for-20).
• Tim Coffman leads Alaska against the Grizzlies with three goals and five points.
• Grizzlies are 10-5-2 when outshooting their opponent.
• Aces lead the league with 34.00 shots per game.