Trenton Titans (16-11-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (18-12-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Cincinnati leads ECHL in shorthand goals against with two.
• Titans’ Mike Pandolfo leads ECHL in goals with 26 and is on a four-game point streak (6g-1a).
• Cyclones’ Torry Gajda and Cory Urquhart each have two goals against Trenton.
• Trenton ranks third in ECHL on the power play with 19.5 percent (38-for-195).
Idaho Steelheads (18-14-2) at Phoenix RoadRunners (18-15-2) 7:11 p.m. MT
• Phoenix is fourth in ECHL with 25 points (12-7-1) at home.
• Steelheads’ Marty Flichel leads team in points with 33 (14g-19a).
• RoadRunners’ Mike Morrison is 2-1-1 with a 1.98 goals-against average against Idaho.
• Idaho ranks fourth in shots against with 28.97.
Utah Grizzlies (9-21-3) at Bakersfield Condors (18-10-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
• Bakersfield ranks second in ECHL in goals-per game with 3.87.
• Utah is 5-0-0 when leading after the second period.
• Condors’ Danny Taylor is 2-0-0 with a goals-against average of 2.00 against Utah.
• Grizzlies’ Ryan Kinasewich has six goals and one assist in three games against Bakersfield.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 312 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 167 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, right wing Jesse Schultz and left wing D.J. King this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.