Gwinnett Gladiators (20-11-4) at Columbia Inferno (13-7-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Gwinnett is tied for second overall in ECHL, two points leader Florida.
• Columbia won 5-3 at Gwinnett on Dec. 27 for its first win over the Gladiators this season.
• Gladiators’ Scott Mifsud has 11 points (4g-7a) against Columbia.
• Inferno’s Jeff Miles has two-game assist streak (3a) and leads team with 22 assists and 33 points.
Johnstown Chiefs (14-15-4) at Dayton bombers (16-9-3)) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Johnstown’s Gerald Coleman is 1-1-0 with a goals-against average of 2.03 against Dayton.
• Dayton leads ECHL in shots against with 25.64 per game.
• Chiefs are tied for sixth in ECHL on the power play with 17.8 percent (44-for-247).
• Bombers’ Mike Berry is tied for third in the ECHL with four first goals.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (9-23-2) at Charlotte Checkers (18-14-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Charlotte is 22.6 percent (30-for-133) on the power play at home.
• Pensacola’s Mike Wirll is on a seven-game point streak (8g-5a).
• Checkers’ Mark Lee is tied for fifth in the ECHL with 16 power-play assists.
• Since coming to the Ice Pilots David Wrigley has 16 points (4g-12a) in 10 games.
Toledo Storm (16-15-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (18-13-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Cincinnati’s opposition has scored only 88 goals in 34 games for goals-against average of 2.59.
• Toledo is 7-4-0 when tied after the second period.
• Cyclones’ Cedrick Desjardins is 4-0-0 with goals-against average of 1.50 against Toledo.
• Storm’s Matt Zultek is on a four-game point streak (1g-4a).
Reading Royals (15-16-4 at Wheeling Nailers (14-17-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Royals’ Chris Bala has 11 points (6g-5a) in seven games against Wheeling.
• Wheeling has a 2.29 goals-against average in January.
• Reading All-Star Greg Hogeboom has 20 points (8g-12a) on the road.
• Nailers’ All-Star Joe Jensen had three points (2g-1a) in a 5-0 win against Reading on Jan. 7.
South Carolina Stingrays (19-14-2) at Florida Everblades (23-10-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• South Carolina is 22.9 percent (33-for-144) on the power play at home.
• Florida leads the ECHL with 15 shorthand goals.
• Stingrays’ Cail MacLean is on a three-game assist streak (5a).
• Everblades rookie Mike Angelidis is tied for second in ECHL with four game-winning goals.
Texas Wildcatters (20-9-4 at Augusta Lynx (18-18-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Augusta is on a two-game win streak and has won six out of their last 10 games.
• Wildcatters rank second in the ECHL on the power play with 19.8 percent (51-for-258).
• Louis Goulet leads Augusta against Texas with six goals and 11 points in four games.
• Texas All-Star Paul Albers ranks fifth among ECHL with 25 points (9g-16a).
Idaho Steelheads (19-14-2) at Phoenix RoadRunners (18-16-2) 7:11 p.m. MT
• Idaho ranks fourth in ECHL in shots against per game with 28.91.
• Phoenix is 14-3-0 when leading after the second period.
• Marty Flichel leads the Steelheads with 14 goals and 35 points in 33 games.
• RoadRunners’ Cody Rudkowsky ranks 10th in the ECHL with a save percentage of .914.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (11-19-2) at Las Vegas Wranglers (18-7-8) 7:05 p.m. PT
• Las Vegas is fourth in ECHL on the power play with 18.9 percent (43-for-228).
• Long Beach is 7-4-2 in one-goal games.
• Wranglers’ Shawn Limpright is on a six-game point streak (2g-6a).
• Mark Hurtubise leads the Ice Dogs against Las Vegas with four goals and five points.
Utah Grizzlies (9-22-3) at Fresno Falcons (21-9-2) 7:30 p.m. PT
• Fresno has allowed a league-low 74 goals and leads ECHL in goals-against average with 2.31.
• Joel Irving extended scoring streak to seven games (4g-6a) with goal in first game with Utah on Jan. 11.
• Falcons All-Star Luke Curtin had 11-game point streak (2g-16a) end Jan. 7.
• Grizzlies’ Ryan Kinasewich is tied for seventh in ECHL with 18 goals.
Bakersfield Condors (19-10-3) at Stockton Thunder (17-7-5) 7:30 p.m. PT
• Bakersfield ranks second in ECHL with 3.97 goals-per game.
• Stockton is third in ECHL in goals-against per game with 2.59.
• Condors’ Kevin St. Jacques has 10 points (3g-7a) in the last two games.
• Mike Lalonde leads Stockton with 27 points (11g-16a).
Victoria Salmon Kings (13-21-1) at Alaska Aces (20-10-2) 7:15 p.m. AT
• Victoria ranks fifth in ECHL on the power play with 17.9 percent (45-for-252).
• Alaska is fifth in ECHL on penalty kill with 85.8 percent (212-for-247).
• Salmon Kings’ Wes Goldie is on a six-game point streak (4g-5a).
• Aces’ Kimbi Daniels has 12 points (2g-10a) in eight games against Victoria.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 312 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 167 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, right wing Jesse Schultz and left wing D.J. King this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.