Adirondack Thunder (17-10-6) at Manchester Monarchs (22-10-3) 6 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Alex Wall is fourth among rookie defensemen with 21 points (3g-18a).
- Manchester’s Sam Brittain is tied for third with 16 wins.
- Thunder are 13-1-4 when scoring first.
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 75-55 at home.
Norfolk Admirals (10-20-4) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (18-15-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Brodie Dupont leads Norfolk with 24 points (8g-16a).
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for sixth among defensemen with 24 points (8g-16a).
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
- Swamp Rabbits are 8-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
South Carolina Stingrays (20-13-2) at Florida Everblades (25-7-3) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner is fourth with a 2.36 goals-against average.
- Brendan O’Donnell leads Florida against the Stingrays with three goals.
- Stingrays lead the league with 27.03 shots-against per game.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 75-52 at home.
Reading Royals (20-12-2) at Elmira Jackals (7-21-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Florian Iberer is tied for third among defensemen with eight goals.
- Sebastian Sylvestre leads Elmira with 21 points (9g-12a).
- Royals are sixth with 3.68 goals per game.
- Jackals are second on the power play at home at 25.6 percent (10-for-39).
Cincinnati Cyclones (17-13-4) at Atlanta Gladiators (14-17-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Peter Leblanc is on a seven-game point streak (2g-7a).
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is fifth with 648 saves.
- Cyclones are tied for fifth with 28.94 shots-against per game.
- Gladiators are 11-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Kalamazoo Wings (15-17-4) at Wheeling Nailers (17-13-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Eric Kattelus leads Kalamazoo against the Nailers with two goals.
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze is leads rookies, and is third overall in plus-minus at +20.
- K-Wings are 8-2-3 when leading after two periods.
- Nailers are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
Toledo Walleye (27-7-1) at Brampton Beast (20-11-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Tyson Spink leads Toledo against the Beast with seven goals and eight points.
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is second among defensemen with 101 shots on goal.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 77-58 on the road.
- Beast are fifth with 3.71 goals per game.
Tulsa Oilers (22-15-4) at Indy Fuel (11-22-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Emerson Clark is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
- Nick Mattson leads Indy against the Oilers with two points (0g-2a).
- Oilers are sixth with 2.85 goals-against per game.
- Fuel are 7-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Fort Wayne Komets (20-10-4) at Quad City Mallards (18-15-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Mike Cazzola leads Fort Wayne against the Mallards with 11 points (2g-9a).
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is fifth with a 2.39 goals-against average.
- Komets are first on the power play on the road at 23.2 percent (13-for-56).
- Mallards are 9-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Missouri Mavericks (13-16-5) at Wichita Thunder (12-18-2) 8:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Dane Fox is second with 160 shots on goal.
- Vincent Arseneau leads Wichita against the Mavericks with four goals and six points.
- Mavericks are tied for second with 10 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Thunder are tied for third with eight shorthanded goals.
Utah Grizzlies (14-18-4) at Rapid City Rush (12-16-7) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is second among rookies with 15 goals.
- Michael Young leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with seven points (3g-4a).
- Grizzlies are seventh with 29.11 shots-against per game.
- Rush are third on the penalty kill at home at 90.6 percent (48-for-53).
Colorado Eagles (21-12-4) at Idaho Steelheads (22-11-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Jesse Mychan is tied for third with 21 goals.
- Anthony Luciani leads Idaho against the Eagles with four goals and seven points.
- Eagles are fourth with 33.22 shots per game.
- Steelheads are 11-1-0 when leading after one period.
Orlando Solar Bears (19-13-6) at Alaska Aces (20-10-5) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Orlando’s Eric Faille is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
- Stephen Perfetto leads Alaska against the Solar Bears with three goals and four points.
- Solar Bears lead the league with 36.50 shots per game.
- Aces are third on the penalty kill at 87.7 percent (114-for-130).