Texas Wildcatters (20-10-5) at Gwinnett Gladiators (22-11-4) 12:30 p.m. ET
* Gladiators won 3-2 at Gwinnett on Jan. 13 and are 2-0-0 at home and 2-1-1 overall against the Wildcatters.
* Wildcatter All-Star defenseman Mike Madill has six points (1g-5a) in six games in January.
* All-Star Brad Schell leads Gladiators against Texas with five assists and seven points in four games.
* Texas’ Daniel Sparre has three points (1g-2a) in last two games and five points (2g-3a) in last four games.
Wheeling Nailers (15-18-2) at Johnstown Chiefs (15-15-4) 1:00 p.m. ET
* Chiefs have won last two games and are 4-2-0 overall against Wheeling, including 3-0-0 at Johnstown.
* Wheeling’s Jordan Cameron has seven points (4g-3a) in six games against Johnstown.
* P.J. Atherton leads the Chiefs with seven assists and eight points in six games against Wheeling.
* Nailers’ Joe Jensen has four points (2g-2a) in last three games.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (9-25-2) at Columbia Inferno (13-19-4) 1:05 p.m. ET
* Ice Pilots won 3-2 at Columbia on Dec. 16 to even season series at one win apiece.
* Columbia’s Owen Fussey has three goals in last two games and is tied for team lead with 12 goals.
* Pensacola’s Mike Wirll has six-game goal streak (9g) and nine-game point streak (11g-5a).
* Inferno’s Chris Thompson has six points (2g-4a) in his last six games.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 313 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 168 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Yutaka Fukufuji, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, right wing Jesse Schultz and left wing D.J. King this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.