Norfolk Admirals (11-20-4) at Atlanta Gladiators (15-17-5) 12:30 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Brandon Anderson has recorded shutouts in each of his last three games.
- Justin Buzzeo leads Atlanta against the Admirals with seven points (2g-5a).
- Admirals are seventh team in ECHL history to record to post three consecutive shutouts.
- Gladiators are 12-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Elmira Jackals (8-21-5) at Reading Royals (20-13-2) 1 p.m. ET
- Sebastian Sylvestre leads Elmira with 22 points (10g-12a).
- Reading’s Florian Iberer is tied for third among defensemen with eight goals.
- Jackals are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 11.88 penalty minutes per game.
- Royals are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
Missouri Mavericks (13-17-6) at Allen Americans (24-13-2) 1:05 p.m. ET
- Missouri’s Darren Nowick is seventh among rookies with 28 points (11g-17a).
- Allen’s Spencer Asuchak is tied for second with seven power-play goals.
- Mavericks are 7-1-2 when leading after two periods.
- Americans are fourth with 3.79 goals per game.
Tulsa Oilers (22-16-4) at Quad City Mallards (19-15-2) 1:05 p.m. CT
- Christophe Lalancette leads Tulsa against the Mallards with two goals and three points.
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is second with a .927 save percentage.
- Oilers are fifth with 2.86 goals-against per game.
- Mallards are 5-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Manchester Monarchs (23-10-3) at Adirondack Thunder (17-11-6) 3 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Rihards Bukarts is tied for third with a 25.0 percent shooting percentage (7-for-28).
- James Henry leads Adirondack against the Monarchs with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Monarchs are 12-3-1 in their last 16 games.
- Thunder are third on the power play at 21.8 percent (29-for-133).
Idaho Steelheads (22-12-4) at Utah Grizzlies (15-18-4) 1:30 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Anthony Luciani is on an eight-game point streak (5g-5a).
- Jon Puskar leads Utah against the Steelheads with six points (3g-3a).
- Steelheads are second on the power play at 22.7 percent (32-for-141).
- Grizzlies are 12-0-1 when leading after two periods.
LONGEST SHUTOUT SEQUENCE
251:51 – Adirondack Thunder (Jan. 9-18, 2016)
236:03 – Hampton Roads Admirals (March 23-April 2, 1997)
227:34 – Norfolk Admirals (Jan. 7-Present)