Greenville Swamp Rabbits (18-15-6) at Atlanta Gladiators (24-12-2) 12:35 p.m. ET
• Greenville’s Richard Nejezchleb has points in each of his last road games (3g-4a).
• Atlanta’s Matt Register is eighth among defensemen with 23 points (6g-17a).
• Swamp Rabbits are 24-for-27 on the penalty kill (88.9 percent) over their last eight games.
• Gladiators are 20-4-1 when scoring first.
Adirondack Thunder (24-9-2) at Reading Royals (18-15-5) 1 p.m. ET
• Peter MacArthur leads Adirondack against the Royals with two goals.
• Reading’s Martin Ouellette is sixth with a 1.93 goals-against average.
• Thunder have recorded shutouts in each of their last three games, tying the ECHL record.
• Royals are seventh with 3.00 goals per game.
Brampton Beast (12-18-7) at Elmira Jackals (20-17-0) 1:05 p.m. ET
• Luke Pither leads Brampton against the Jackals with three goals.
• Mike Seidel leads Elmira with 11 goals.
• Beast are seventh with 31.46 shots per game.
• Jackals are tied for third with two shorthanded goals against.
Cincinnati Cyclones (16-15-5) at Allen Americans (21-14-2) 1:05 p.m. CT
• Cincinnati’s Andrew Yogan is on a seven-game point streak since Jan. 3 (3g-6a).
• Allen’s David Makowski is tied for first among defensemen with three game-winning goals.
• Cyclones are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.22 penalty minutes per game.
• Americans are second on the power play at 21.9 percent (32-for-146).
Wichita Thunder (9-23-6) at Utah Grizzlies (22-13-2) 1:35 p.m. MT
• Wichita’s David Shantz is fifth with 1,440 minutes played.
• Utah’s Barry Almeida has seven goals in his last three games.
• Thunder are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods.
• Grizzlies have scored seven of their league-leading nine shorthanded goals at home.