Augusta Lynx (20-18-0) at Columbia Inferno (14-19-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Augusta is on a four-game win streak and has won eight out of the last 10 games.
• Columbia is 87.1 percent (88-for-101) on the penalty kill at home.
• Lynx’s Ryan Lang is on a 10-game point streak (4g-13a).
• Inferno’s Todd Ford is 3-0-1 with a goals-against average of 1.71 against Augusta.
Trenton Titans (18-11-3) at Reading Royals (16-18-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Reading’s Greg Hogeboom has 13 points (4g-9a) in seven games against Trenton.
• Trenton ranks third in ECHL on the power play with 19.2 percent (41-for-214).
• Royals are 10-1-2 when leading after the second period.
• Titans’ Mike Pandolfo has nine points (1g-8a) in seven games against Reading.
South Carolina Stingrays (20-14-3) at Charlotte Checkers (20-14-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Charlotte is third in ECHL on penalty kill with 86.4 percent (222-for-257).
• South Carolina is 8-4-0 when tied after the first period.
• Checkers’ Mike Ouellette is on a seven-game point streak (5g-8a).
• Stingrays’ Evan Schwabe is on a six-game assist streak (7a).
Dayton Bombers (17-10-4) at Johnstown Chiefs (15-16-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Dayton has allowed the fewest goals in the ECHL with 82.
• Johnstown beat Dayton 2-1 in a shootout on Jan. 12 and is2-1-0 against the Bombers.
• Bombers’ All-Star MVP Adam Berkhoel is 1-1-1 with a goals-against average of 1.62 against Johnstown.
• Chiefs’ Adam Henrich has three assists in three games against Dayton.
Florida Everblades (24-11-0) at Gwinnett Gladiators (22-12-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Gwinnett is 30.8 percent (44-for-143) on the power play at home.
• Everblades are tied for second in ECHL with 24 points on the road (12-4-0).
• Gladiators’ Brad Schell is on a six-game assist streak (11a).
• Florida’s Dustin Johner had two goals against South Carolina on Jan. 13, giving him 14 goals.
Cincinnati Cyclones (21-13-3) at Toledo Storm (16-17-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Cincinnati is on a three-game win streak and has won seven of their last 10 games.
• Toledo has 26 points (13-5-0) at home.
• Checkers’ Cory Urquhart is tied for ECHL lead with five game-winning goals.
• Storm’s Chris Blight has four goals against Cincinnati.
Texas Wildcatters (21-10-5) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (9-26-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Pensacola is 8-2-0 when leading after the second period.
• Wildcatters’ Mike Bayrack and Brandin Cote each have four goals against Pensacola.
• Ice Pilots’ Mike Wirll is tied for second in ECHL with a seven-game goal streak (10g).
• Texas has 24 points (11-6-2) on the road.
Las Vegas Wranglers (19-7-8) at Utah Grizzlies (12-22-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Utah is on a three-game win streak, their longest of the season.
• Las Vegas leads ECHL with 30 points (12-2-6) on the road.
• Grizzlies’ D.J. Jelitto leads the team with three goals against Las Vegas.
• Wranglers’ Tyler Mosienko has five points (4g-1a) in five games against Utah.
Phoenix RoadRunners (19-16-2) at Idaho Steelheads (19-15-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Phoenix is fifth in ECHL on power play with 18.6 percent (54-for-291).
• Idaho is 83.9 percent (207-for-253) on penalty kill at home.
• RoadRunners’ Brett Smith is tied for second in ECHL with four insurance goals.
• Steelheads’ J.B. Bittner has five points (3g-3a) in three games in January.
Bakersfield Condors (21-11-3) at Victoria Salmon Kings (13-24-1) 7:05 p.m. PT
• Victoria ranks third in ECHL in overtime record with 4-0-1.
• Bakersfield has 21 points (9-5-3) on the road.
• Salmon Kings’ Kiel McLeod has 11 points (5g-6a) in nine games in January.
• Condors’ Kevin St. Jacques has six points (2g-4a) in two games against Victoria.
Alaska Aces (23-10-2) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (11-20-2) 7:30 p.m. PT
• Long Beach is 6-1-0 when leading after the second period.
• Aces’ have six players who are in the ECHL Top 10 for plus-minus.
• Bo Cheesman has two goals and one assist in four games with Long Beach.
• Alaska’s Olivier Filion had a hat trick on Jan. 14 in a 7-2 win against Victoria.
Fresno Falcons (21-12-2) at Stockton Thunder (18-8-6) 7:30 p.m. PT
• Stockton has 23 points (10-4-3) at home.
• Fresno leads series 4-0-0.
• Thunders’ Mike Lalonde is on a four-game point streak (3g-4a).
• Falcons’ Ryan MacDonald is 4-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.75 against Stockton.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 313 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 168 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Yutaka Fukufuji, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, right wing Jesse Schultz and left wing D.J. King this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.