Indy Fuel (9-21-7) at Gwinnett Gladiators (12-20-2) 12:35 p.m. ET
· Indy’s Matt S. White is tied for second among rookies with two shorthanded goals.
· Gwinnett’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel is tied for second with 14 power-play points (6g-8a).
· Fuel are tied for fourth on the power play at 20.5 percent (30-for-146).
· Gladiators are 10-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Elmira Jackals (19-14-5) at Reading Royals (22-13-2) 1:05 p.m. ET
· Elmira’s Sam Marotta leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.56 goals-against average.
· Cam Reid leads Reading against the Jackals with 10 points (4g-6a).
· Jackals are 13-0-2 when leading after two periods.
· Royals are tied for the league lead with 50 goals in the third period.
Missouri Mavericks (14-18-4) at Allen Americans (27-5-3) 1:05 p.m. CT
· Missouri’s Martin Lee is tied for second among defensemen with four power-play goals.
· Chad Costello leads Allen against the Mavericks with 11 points (1g-10a).
· Mavericks are sixth with 27.81 shots-against per game.
· Americans are 18-1-2 when scoring first.
Ontario Reign (22-11-6) at Utah Grizzlies (18-15-6) 1:35 p.m. MT
· Ontario’s Joe Cannata is second with a 2.05 goals-against average.
· Mathieu Aubin leads Utah against the Reign with four points (2g-2a).
· Reign are 14-6-5 when outshot by their opponent.
· Grizzlies are tied for second with seven shorthanded goals.
Cincinnati Cyclones (17-14-4) at Evansville IceMen (11-22-4) 7:15 p.m. CT
· Cincinnati’s Chris Reed is fourth among defensemen with a 16.1 percent shooting percentage (5-for-31).
· Matt Lowry leads Evansville against the Cyclones with four points (1g-3a).
· Cyclones are fourth with 27.46 shots-against per game.
· IceMen are 7-1-0 when leading after two periods.